Return to “Games”

Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator

So...I've been looking forward to this time since I first heard of it. Recently there were a lot of Youtubers who played it. I think the Idea is absolutely hilarious, and the game is well optimized to show A FREAKIN LOT of units at steady 30+ fps if your PC is good enough, when other games struggle with a few hundred units on screen.

Steam Greenlight:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =813496681
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
Re: Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator

Baile nam Fonn wrote:(...) more a derivative of Total War's battle component, minus the rts gameplay.
I think that is the closest comparison. :D

Baile nam Fonn wrote:(...) graphical fidelity and quality of animation is lacking, imo.
Well, it's one person that developed this, and I think the animation and graphics will get better until release. Most important thing is the enemy pathfinding system atm, because he uses swarm intelligence that wants to use the most direct way. What means, that the AI sometimes tries to walk through walls to get to its target if that's the most direct way. They figure it out eventually, but it still takes them some time. :think:

So, the AI needs some more work, but the concept of the game itself is hilarious. I mean, where else can you let 50'000 chickens fight against Chuck Norris? :lol:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
Re: Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator

JanB1 wrote:where else can you let 50'000 chickens fight against Chuck Norris?
I googled "50000 chickens vs chuck norris" and I was not disappointed.
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Online Now