Return to “Games”

Re: Ealdorlight (from Sol Trader's dev)

chrismdp wrote:I should also say that I'm working on plenty more information about the gameplay and some enhanced screenshots/gameplay movies - pretty excited about this campaign! :) I'll update you as soon as there's more to see.
Looking forward to it. :D

I hope you spread some alpha or beta access keys. Right? Rrriiight? :ghost:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:You, er, know he posted that march 31st, right? :ghost:
Don't you see, that it clearly says "21.03.2017" in my sig? :roll:
He was referring to this:
Flatfingers wrote:Also, holy crud, you did not make my comment your sig.... :oops: (I am so embarrassed right now)
He said that the day you did so. Go and look. :ghost: :angel:

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

IronDuke wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:You, er, know he posted that march 31st, right? :ghost:
Don't you see, that it clearly says "21.03.2017" in my sig? :roll:
He was referring to this:
Flatfingers wrote:Also, holy crud, you did not make my comment your sig.... :oops: (I am so embarrassed right now)
He said that the day you did so. Go and look. :ghost: :angel:

--IronDuke
Oh. Whoops? Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't look at the date he wrote this... :shifty:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

chrismdp wrote:yeah - sorry about the slight delay. I was hoping for May, but I wanted to make some changes to the combat demo I've been working on to really show off the gameplay and meaningful choices. Plus I've got a new artist involved who is making all the difference. Gameplay preview screenshots next week!
Hot damn! \o/
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now