Return to “Games”

Re: Ealdorlight (from Sol Trader's dev)

Dinosawer wrote:Yeah, I was referring to the Kickstarter site itself accepting Paypal as payment option (which it perfectly could as paypal refunds exist), not you. (I perfectly understand you don't want to do that yourself)
Hmm...I always thought it had something to do with the refund process. Welp...then I clearly don't know why they don't accept PayPal.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

chrismdp wrote:Yeah - PayPal refunds would be a manual process... and anything donated via PayPal doesn't count to the total. It makes offering that option rather risky, unless you're already funded.
So I take it that you are not going to go on with the game if you don't get the kickstarter funds?
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

chrismdp wrote:Quick update: the date and time of the launch has been set for 6th June at 4pm UK time (UTC+1). Very close now! Lots of very hard work has gone into the campaign, and we are almost there!
Neat. Can't wait.
Got any sneaky peaks at anything you can share before then? :3
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

chrismdp wrote:
Silverware wrote: Neat. Can't wait.
Got any sneaky peaks at anything you can share before then? :3
Sure, why not? :D Here's the preview link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ch ... n=b18de00d

Any and all feedback welcome in page or here on the forums.

Thanks!
Chris

Oh shit. This is an *ACTUAL* roguelike?!
Well... guess you just forced my hand. :ghost:
I gotta get myself a rare collectible, and make it a statue of a robot goat. :V
GOATBOT SHALL BE IMMORTAL!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Silverware wrote:Oh shit. This is an *ACTUAL* roguelike?!
Well... guess you just forced my hand. :ghost:
I gotta get myself a rare collectible, and make it a statue of a robot goat. :V
GOATBOT SHALL BE IMMORTAL!
:D

I probably should mention the roguelike-ness in the page, too.

EDIT: Turns out I do, actually :) I finished the combat section such a long time ago I'd forgotten I'd mentioned it
Maker of Sol Trader and Ealdorlight

Online Now