Return to “Games”

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Yeah, the bullet sponge has become somewhat of a fixture in Mass Effect, and it doesn't change too much in this entry. My advice is to never play as a soldier class. Always have a way to eliminate shields and health with powers so you limit how much shooting you have to do. For example, I'm playing as an adept and you can be very effective with throw, singularity, overload because you can destroy shields, hold enemies in place, and detonate biotics. I'm going to start investing in skills for a vanguard profile next to see how that works.

Lum wrote:Man, I'm having a blast playing good'ol Driver: San Francisco (2011) (yeah, I have these "I must play a carwreck-festival game right now"-strike now and then *shrugs*) and the faces (and their animations) of the characters are galaxies better than the things in ME:A...
Well, that game looks really gorgeous. I think this is one of the games that aged really well...
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Talvieno wrote:I just wanna drop Crysis in here... It's still very pretty and runs amazingly fast on today's machines. Models and animation were fairly high quality, too.
Meh. the faces of the soldiers when you grabbed them while being invisible was pretty...funny.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Flatfingers wrote:Original Crysis: still better than the two sequels, for my money.
Hmm...well, the sequels were pretty neat. A little more linear, though. But neat nonetheless. The first Level in Crysis is still one of my all time favorites.
Nothing to see here

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Flatfingers wrote:Original Crysis: still better than the two sequels, for my money.
Yeah
The opener world makes a lot of the fun for me in c1

C3 was then again better than C2 feelings wise.
checkpoint saving drove my crazy, though
Hmm...I think I still didn't play it through entirely. I'm at that big underground boss. Gotta finish that up... :think:
Nothing to see here

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
JanB1 wrote: Hmm...I think I still didn't play it through entirely. I'm at that big underground boss. Gotta finish that up... :think:
in c3? if thats all you are missing to do you didnt miss much else :ghost:
Yeah, it's the final countdown boss, I think after that's there will be a end cutscene and the credits.
Nothing to see here

Online Now