Return to “Games”

Re: Skywanderers (now on Kickstarter)

Talvieno wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:19 am
BFett - that may not be valid anymore, as he's using extra money to extend the time he works on it.

Only four days left in the Kickstarter! If he gets up to 50,000 euros, he's going to start using it to hire people for music/textures.
I went on the discord and verified with the dev and the community in general. It's agreed that even if development extends past March, every person who backed at that level will get access to the game in March.

Quoted from Kickstarter:
"The game at release: The game will be released in Early Access on steam. If the kickstarter is over-funded and I take more time before public release, backers of the first Tier will gain access to the closed pre-alpha."

Well dangit, Silver's quote "move over LT.." just got me interested, and I'm now a backer :D

See ya'll in the closed pre-alpha testing phase :)

Also, an update vid from Sep 22nd called Devlog #19 : Update - FINAL STRETCH!
Okay just a quick update on what is going on on my side!
Steam integration is going well, we are now preparing a little starting area for you to discover the game when the closed pre-alpha will begin soon!
Excite!!! :D
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Baile nam Fonn wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:43 pm
I was ignoring this.
Not anymore I'm not! :squirrel:
This is essentially StarMade made better, isn't it?
Unprecedented fidelity in the skybox-to-galaxy-objects relationship, including nebulae? Are you kidding me?!
Shut up and take my money!! :mrgreen:
This is ALL voxel games done better. :3
I've played with the pre-alpha testing, and even streamed it to BFett's pleasure.
And it's a really solid building game. With a Yuge amount of control. And unlike many others, you CAN do rotators on rotators! (Talvieno I am looking at you and your preference of FtD)
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:57 pm
Baile nam Fonn wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:43 pm
I was ignoring this.
Not anymore I'm not! :squirrel:
This is essentially StarMade made better, isn't it?
Unprecedented fidelity in the skybox-to-galaxy-objects relationship, including nebulae? Are you kidding me?!
Shut up and take my money!! :mrgreen:
This is ALL voxel games done better. :3
I've played with the pre-alpha testing, and even streamed it to BFett's pleasure.
And it's a really solid building game. With a Yuge amount of control. And unlike many others, you CAN do rotators on rotators! (Talvieno I am looking at you and your preference of FtD)
I'm BFett and I support this message.

I'm glad I waited on spending money on other voxel games. This will most certainly out perform games like Minecraft, simply because of how flexible the game is. You can't build a good looking Millennium Falcon in those other games. Here in Skywanderers you can, and it has already been done. The amount of detail that can be added within this game is jaw dropping. I'll link some of the ships down below. This isn't your typical run of the mill voxel game.
Spoiler:      SHOW
Star Wars ships

Online Now