Return to “Games”

Re: Skywanderers

JanB1 wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Maybe if the first post was an inactive user, but... this is Cornflakes we're talking about. :lol:
Is cf known for being very active?
Look at his post count. :V
CF and Talvieno are the two top contenders for posts, Talvieno can't catch up easily. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Maybe if the first post was an inactive user, but... this is Cornflakes we're talking about. :lol:
CF and Talvieno are the two top contenders for posts, Talvieno can't catch up easily. :V
Let me tell you: that was sarcasm, my dear friend. ;)
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

BFett wrote:I suppose I should apologize for not PM'ing Cornflakes and causing all this side conversation which isn't directly part of the game. Either way, I'm now looking into a couple ship designs that I may try building at some point.
Are you trying to minimise off-topic here?
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Silverware wrote:Look at his post count. :V
According to my estimates, it'll take me about four and a half years at the current average rate to catch up with Cornflakes.
JanB1 wrote:
BFett wrote:I suppose I should apologize for not PM'ing Cornflakes and causing all this side conversation which isn't directly part of the game. Either way, I'm now looking into a couple ship designs that I may try building at some point.
Are you trying to minimise off-topic here?
Yep.

And on that note, I'm looking forwards to this game, but concerned it won't have clever enemies. It feels like the kind of thing that wouldn't have clever enemies. (Or allies. I really like allies. Neutrals too. Just... some life in the universe. That's part of why I have trouble getting into a lot of survival games.)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Silverware wrote:Look at his post count. :V
According to my estimates, it'll take me about four and a half years at the current average rate to catch up with Cornflakes.
Welp...happy writing then. XD

Talvieno wrote: And on that note, I'm looking forwards to this game, but concerned it won't have clever enemies. It feels like the kind of thing that wouldn't have clever enemies. (Or allies. I really like allies. Neutrals too. Just... some life in the universe. That's part of why I have trouble getting into a lot of survival games.)
Yeah, I feel you. I hate these barren lands in some survival games. The enemies in "The Forrest" were always great I think.
Nothing to see here

JanB1 wrote:
Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
In which case you probably should have stuck :ghost: after it to make it really obvious it's a joke. ;)

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

IronDuke wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Silverware wrote:
In which case you probably should have stuck :ghost: after it to make it really obvious it's a joke. ;)

--IronDuke

never use emoticons

they destroy character

Online Now