Return to “Games”

Re: Skywanderers (closed Pre-Alpha)

In the latest update a Freeform block was added to the game which helps fill in the gaps many complex designs had. Check it out here!

The community has continued to busily build ships, two which I've found most impressive thus far are:

Star Destroyer

High Detail TIE
Imgur Album Because one picture certainly doesn't do it justice.
Starship Evo

This has since been renamed Starship Evo.
And will be entering Early Access 'soon'.

Since I know you are only here for Shinys, have my half completed Beam Corvette.
Designed to fill the same spot that a Torpedo Boat would.
Big Shooty beams, and a small Anti-Fighter Turret on top.

°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);
Re: Starship Evo

Talvieno wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 11:22 am
Why the sudden name change? But at the same time- yay! Also, did any of the plans change? There'll still be a survival mode, right? Mining/scavenging isn't out of the picture?
Yeah, seems like all the planned features are still coming, and there will be some sort of mining and survival stuff.
I think the name change is around the change in visual direction, and potentially as a focus in shipbuilding rather than exploration.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now