Return to “Games”

Re: Hawkspears: DF Succession Game (Discussion)

Whoops! :shock: I did indeed. Fixed now.
Lol, a casualty! Nice. :twisted: Now we just have to figure out how to casualtize the forgotten beast. That should be Fun. :twisted: Great update as usual, Fawkes! (For the record, I replied to it before this in IRC; I figured it deserved a post here too. I was previously worried our new mayor was actually a vampire; Fawkes has confirmed that she is indeed not. She's just a really likable dwarf, that's all.)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:lol, a casualty! Nice. :twisted: Now we just have to figure out how to casualtize the forgotten beast. That should be Fun. :twisted: Great update as usual, Fawkes! (For the record, I replied to it before this in IRC; I figured it deserved a post here too. I was previously worried our new mayor was actually a vampire; Fawkes has confirmed that she is indeed not. She's just a really likable dwarf, that's all.)
And she likes tables! :ghost:

And on another note...I have a, kind of, plan on how to neutralize the forgotten beast (if it appears again :ghost: ) should work...should be not all too hard to pull off...
and will keep the beasty alive :ghost:

And yes, I accidently killed someone in hot blood 8-)

Bad joke...will stop :silent:
Great update as usual, Fawkes!
Also: Thanks, Tal! That means a lot to me :)
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

Excellent update, Fawkes! :D I really loved the bit about the hospital, and the dwarves randomly deciding to jump. Also, is it true that Dinosawer or Cornflakes actually set up the hospital ICUs as bedrooms? :evil: All my hard work in those ICUs gone to waste! No supplies, either, it sounds like.

Everything else: Awesome job! I really loved the bit about Geralt too. :D

I'll post the save link at the end of your turn. I've tested it, and it works just fine. FormalMoss is up next! :)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now