Return to “Games”

Re: Hawkspears: DF Succession Game (Discussion)

Talvieno wrote:Excellent update, Fawkes! :D I really loved the bit about the hospital, and the dwarves randomly deciding to jump. Also, is it true that Dinosawer or Cornflakes actually set up the hospital ICUs as bedrooms? :evil: All my hard work in those ICUs gone to waste! No supplies, either, it sounds like.
Yes, tal. The hospital thing is true. And apparently the hospital doesn't recognize the stockpiles or the bins. I put chests in there and the dwarves filled them up immediately. *shrug*
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -
Re: Hawkspears: DF Succession Game (Discussion)

F4wk35 wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Excellent update, Fawkes! :D I really loved the bit about the hospital, and the dwarves randomly deciding to jump. Also, is it true that Dinosawer or Cornflakes actually set up the hospital ICUs as bedrooms? :evil: All my hard work in those ICUs gone to waste! No supplies, either, it sounds like.
Yes, tal. The hospital thing is true. And apparently the hospital doesn't recognize the stockpiles or the bins. I put chests in there and the dwarves filled them up immediately. *shrug*
Nooooooooooooooooooo

There's currently a bug where doctors prefer adamantine strands over normal thread. Also there's another bug where dwarves don't differentiate between adamantine strands and thread to begin with when filling chests in the hospital. The stockpiles fix that problem.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now