Return to “Games”

Black--Snow's Stupid Strategy

I made a stupid little thing in Unity for two people to play against each other. It's pretty small and it's also a bit silly but it could be interesting for a couple of minutes!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/423 ... ld_2.2.rar
ReadMe and instructions are in the file, I'll paste them here too:

Code: Select all

Hello! Welcome to this game that has literally no name, similar to its purpose!
I made this game because my brother made a similar concept in Scratch and it was the worst thing I ever played!

Instructions:
Two players required, or one easily entertained player.
Controls are as follows:
	Player1:
		Q = Spawn Infantryman
		W = Spawn Shotgunner
		E = Spawn Tank
		R = Spawn Anti-Tank Gun

Player2:
		Numpad7 = Spawn Infantryman
		Numpad8 = Spawn Shotgunner
		Numpad9 = Spawn Tank
		Numpad4 = Spawn Anti-Tank Gun

There are 7 primary attributes associated with each unit:
	Health:
		Relatively straightforward, the health of the unit. Will die when this hits 0.
	Armour:
		Deduction to damage done to that troop by others. Eg. A troop with 2 armour that gets shot with 1 damage will lose no health. This means that some units cannot be killed by some others.
	Armour Piercing:
		The reduction to the target's armour value.
	Damage:
		Straight forward, number applied negatively to Health after being subtracted by armour.
	Range:
		The distance at which the unit will be able to fire from.
	FireRate:
		The rate at which the unit will attack. Generally higher damage means lower fire rate.
	Speed:
		The movement speed of the unit.
	Cost:
		The amount of money or power the unit costs to produce.

Additionally, there are two primary resources:
	Money:
		Gained at the rate of 1 per second. Each time an enemy is killed you earn 1/5 of that unit's value.
	Power:
		Gained randomly from paradrops, 1 power is 250 money equivalent (So tank is 500 money value meaning 100 reward value).

The Contest Bar:
	The map is divided by a blue/red bar that begins in the center. This bar is the marker for the boundary between blue and red territories. This bar determines who earns what paradrops depending on where they land.
	If the drop lands to the left of the line, blue will earn the reward and to the right, red will earn the reward.

Paradrops:
	Every now and again, either power or money will be dropped onto the battlefield. The money contained is 30 and the power is a single power unit.

Units:
	Infantryman:
		Health: 5
		Armour: 0
		Armour Piercing: 0
		Damage: 1
		Range: 2
		Fire Rate: 1s
		Speed: 0.5
		Cost: $5

Shotgunner:
		Health: 15
		Armour: 0.5
		Armour Piercing: 4
		Damage: 6
		Range: 0.4
		Fire Rate: 2s
		Speed: 0.5
		Cost: $15

Tank:
		Health: 250
		Armour: 20
		Armour Piercing: 30
		Damage: 50
		Range: 4
		Fire Rate: 5s
		Speed: 1
		Cost: 2 Power

Anti-Tank Gun:
		Health: 25
		Armour: 2
		Armour Piercing: 50
		Damage: 125
		Range: 3
		Fire Rate: 10s
		Speed: 0.25
		Cost: $30
		Notes: The AT-Gun will only fire at Tanks and the enemy HQ. Additionally, it will slowly retreat when being targetted by an enemy.

Planned features:
	More units!
	Power/Money gained from City ownership rather than drops (Territory control)
	Balancing!
	A menu
	AI play
	Networking(Possibly)
	Unique unit abilities (Similar to AT Gun but more extravagent)

NOTE: Instructions are a little outdated in that there are now buildings which produce 0.1 power/s/building and 1 Money/s/building.
Last edited by Black--Snow on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)
Re: Black--Snow's Stupid Strategy

IronDuke wrote:
Black--Snow wrote:I made a stupid little thing in Unity
No you didn't. You made a legitimate thing in Unity. If you stick it in Dropbox or Google Drive instead of MediaFire, then I'll take a look too, for I am an easily entertained player. :D

--IronDuke
What's the matter with Mediafire? :P
I'll upload it to Dropbox in a minute.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Online Now