Return to “Games”

Pyre

I'm not entirely certain as to what SuperGiantGames is trying to do in Pyre, but judging by the amount of pentagrams, I'd say that summoning Satan is a really big part of their Plan. :think: :twisted: :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!
Re: Pyre

Talvieno wrote:Ooh, another from Supergiant! :D Excited. It's not PS4 exclusive, is it? :?
It might be. I haven't checked. :think:

If it is, it confirms some things at least. One of those things is SuperGiantGames' desire to summon satan. Or Cthulhu. The jury is still out on that one. :twisted: :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

It's not a PS4 exclusive.

TotalBiscuit has a preview of it. A very interesting combat system involving a combination of Action RPG and what seems to be ball games.

I will day-one this, to be sure. Looks much more interesting than Transistor initially did, which was a perfectly fine game by itself.

Victor Tombs wrote:The art work is good. :) Nice find, Idunno! :thumbup: :angel:
Thanks.

The things you find while looking for Ashley Barret and Darren Korb's soundtracks. :ghost:

Talvieno wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:10 am
Yes! So very soon. :D One of my brothers is incredibly excited and won't stop talking about it.
Hema? :twisted:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

This is a truly fantastic game. I curse the fact that it's not 2011 anymore and I can't just pull an all-nighter to keep playing, as I did for Bastion back in the day.

It seems Kasavin and crew can't do much wrong.

Online Now