Return to “Games”

Re: Planet Nomads

BFett wrote:
Silverware wrote:https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... net-nomads

Space Engineers meets No Mans Sky?
Oh this does look neat. I hope they hit their multiplayer goal.
Very little point in the game if they don't, but then netcode is often shit.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

The stretch goals are going to be a bit of a stretch, most likely, but this game is gorgeous! It's like what all the other games should've been - or at least, that's how it appears. Space Engineers done right! And some of the current scenes look astoundingly like No Man's Sky. If this gets funded I actually feel it's likely that more people would enjoy this more than NMS.

There's a free editor you can download from the kickstarter page. I might take a look at that tomorrow.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

More shiny gifs!
Image Image Image Image

At the pace they're going, they should at least get orbital flight. They might get multiplayer if they're really lucky in the final hours of their campaign... but we'll see. It seems more likely they'll fall just short of VR support.

Also, I'm glad they're finally breaking out of the mindset of "mining should be the majority of the game" that has ruined so many other games that had potential. :P
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Guies! Latest dev video is good!

TLDW; Multiplayer will be done for launch if they hit the stretch goat, otherwise it's a "eventually" thing.
Cause when it hit's early access they will get more funding from the people buying it then. :D

So funding it now is good! Multiplayer shall be done eventually. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now