Return to “Games”

Re: Beyond Dark

Talvieno wrote:I did the thing too now. :D https://goo.gl/U1BrKc

I'm impressed they had Stars! in there in their poll. That made me happy. I loved that game.
I still have a copy of STARS! loaded on an old computer running Windows 98ME.
Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I have seen, it seem to me most strange, that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.

Got my alpha key for steam from the dev team at Beyond Dark Thursday. I set up my account this morning. I can tell it's going to take a while to get started. You don't start with much. Has anyone else gotten an alpha key and if so, are you playing?
Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I have seen, it seem to me most strange, that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.

It's been 13 weeks since I started. While it's still in alpha, there are rumors that the beta will be starting soon. It's still very much a work in progress though what's in place seems to work well. Has anyone else gotten an invite? New people are still popping up in alpha 2.

Online Now