Return to “Games”

Re: Astroneer

I just drove right around a moon, that was cool pretty cool, though I have to wonder if the endless fields of research boxes are really necessary :D I do wonder though if I reached the very end of equipment already with the spaceship.
panic

Mistycica wrote:I just drove right around a moon, that was cool pretty cool, though I have to wonder if the endless fields of research boxes are really necessary :D I do wonder though if I reached the very end of equipment already with the spaceship.
Heh, yeah thats a thing that needs to be tweaked
The resource nodules on plants are cool though :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Dinosawer wrote:and yes, I did die from fall damage when I tried to get down again :ghost:
Damn, that would be an awesome place for a base :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Gazz wrote:I just wish it was more stable. Keeps crashing on me.

Ah well. I'll wait a few patches...
Odd I was getting no crashes, but damn the wifes laptop runs hot with it, the keyboard is almost too hot to touch.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

I'm also fortunate enough to have thus far only experienced crashes, and plenty of them, in multiplayer attempts.
Framerate is consistently garbage though. 20-30 fps. :thumbdown:

I foresee the rapid expansion of my screenshots folder..
Spoiler:      SHOW
Reflective helmets are great. Especially when they legitimately do reflect stuff. Good jorb, Unreal engine. You have pleased me: have a cookie. :squirrel:
Orange suit guy: be ashamed of your poopy flat black visor.
Image Oh. Yeah.
This is the base of my humble sky ramp. The landings are fiddly; a smooth-to-level (ie. perpendicular to gravity) button would be nice.
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Baile nam Fonn wrote:This is the base of my humble sky ramp. The landings are fiddly; a smooth-to-level (ie. perpendicular to gravity) button would be nice.
This is what I thought that button did at first, it confused the shit out of me until I figured it out.
A proper level-to-gravity button would be amazing
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Silverware wrote:

Odd I was getting no crashes, but damn the wifes laptop runs hot with it, the keyboard is almost too hot to touch.
As someone that has lost a laptop to internal melting, you should absolutely not play this game on your wife's laptop if it's anywhere near "strangely hot".
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Silverware wrote:

As someone that has lost a laptop to internal melting, you should absolutely not play this game on your wife's laptop if it's anywhere near "strangely hot".
Her laptop runs stupidly hot with the GFX on. :/
*REALLY* need to get her a good cooling pad.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

So, I got BMRX a copy, and we spent some time in multiplayer. Other than his vehicles whacking out when he was near me, DAMN that is a good and fun multiplayer game.

We visited some planets, and made a road train!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now