Return to “Games”

Re: Undertale

Linialomdil wrote:I went on a similar crusade this past week. I think I gave it to around 4 people for Christmas.

Also, I'll leave this here (the thumbnail for the video is spoilery, but nothing in the video itself is. The comments are spoiler incarnate)
https://youtu.be/CdaduOiiR10
I keep listening to this.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Linialomdil wrote:I went on a similar crusade this past week. I think I gave it to around 4 people for Christmas.

Also, I'll leave this here (the thumbnail for the video is spoilery, but nothing in the video itself is. The comments are spoiler incarnate)
https://youtu.be/CdaduOiiR10
I keep listening to this.
Actually my best friend just mentioned this to me today.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Talvieno wrote:I really should play this game at some point.
I gave it to my brother as a Christmas gift. If needed, I could always make a copy of this game a reward for the Creative Writing forum. If anyone is interested. I am addicted to Battle Against A True Hero
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I really should play this game at some point.
I gave it to my brother as a Christmas gift. If needed, I could always make a copy of this game a reward for the Creative Writing forum. If anyone is interested. I am addicted to Battle Against A True Hero
I've been strongly considering opening up a new Limit Theory fan contest. Ultimately haven't made up my mind; there's a shortage of people willing or able to offer prizes on a regular basis. If I did, though, I wouldn't be taking part as one of the contenders - I would be a judge. :P
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Well... I played Undertale. BMRX got it for me. :) Absolutely awesome game. Not quite as good as the hype would say (BEST RPG EVAR), but then, there are other games like that too (SUPER HOT, looking at you). I actually managed to finish the game in just a few sessions. Everybody was happy, game was over, awesome coolness, happy tears all around.
Spoiler:      SHOW
... what's that? Genocide route? That's only a myth. La la la la la I can't hear you

Talvieno wrote:
... what's that? Genocide route? That's only a myth. La la la la la I can't hear you
Before you do the Genocide route, I recommend the "kill only bosses" route. It's the best ending in the game. :mrgreen:

Also the true test is doing the Pacifist route again AFTER the Genocide route. ;)
I should stream this sometime.
Games I like, in order of how much I like them. (Now permanent and updated regularly!)

Talvieno wrote:I'd rather pretend it didn't exist. I like the good ending. :P Everyone is happy, and it should stay that way. Why anyone would even want to do genocidal in the first place is beyond my comprehension.
:ghost: To be a terrible human being. Because the option is there. :twisted:

I just watched Jacksepticeye's Playthrough (Don't judge me) because I usually don't enjoy 2D games or JRPGs but man, that was great, and now I can't stop listening to the soundtrack. The Completionist peaked my interest after I had mostly dismissed it, but I am sorry I did, its great.

My brother watches Jacksepticeye. I personally can't stand him. Too hyper. Not judging anybody for it though.

Also, I feel sorry for you. You ruined the whole thing for yourself. :P Now you can't enjoy it the same way because the story is spoiled. This is actually why I never watch let's plays of anything anymore.

Online Now