Return to “Games”

Re: EVERSPACE

Talvieno wrote:Silver, how well does it run on your potatotop?
75% of what it needs to, your laptop has a real video card, you might get away with it.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Dinosawer wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Hmm... so, higher demands than the FAQ stated. :| Ah well. It's not like I can afford it at the moment, so it's no big deal.
something something unoptimised alpha something :ghost:
Eh? Quit mumbling ;p
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

I stopped watching Blitz's series already. :(
He chose cockpit view over third person, which is of course his prerogative as the player, but I surprised myself with my bitter disappointment over this choice.

I used to play flight sims and was comfortable in a virtual cockpit, many moons ago, but over the years in other genres my dislike of first-person cameras has steadily grown and hardened into a terrible prejudice.
This is the chief cause for my unease regarding No Man's Sky, which is in nearly all other aspects (and especially that glorious galaxy map) extremely appealing.
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Pfffft, you filthy casuals need to upgrade. I'm playing it on ultra and constantly wiping up dribble.

Actually, I do that playing most games. Hmmm.

But, anyhoo, I wuv the flight model, I think it's nigh on perfect. It's got a lot of atmosphere and the difficulty is pitched very well too. :squirrel:

HowSerendipitous wrote:Pfffft, you filthy casuals need to upgrade. I'm playing it on ultra and constantly wiping up dribble.
Lack of money due to female planning wedding, and other game releases does not make me a casual! :ghost:
(Theres way too many games for me to save money for the 6 grand)
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Awwwwyeah!

I beat the alpha. There were some seriously close calls; at one point my jump drive was surpressed, my shields were down and I had to fight my way through 6 alien ships.

So I did. Sure, I used up all my consumables, but it was the most awesome battle I've had to face.

Curiously enough, while I enjoy Everspace, the visual style makes me look forward to Limit Theory. They're similar looking, but totally different gameplay styles. So, yeah, buy both :twisted:

Cornflakes_91 wrote:Inb4 graphics monkey going overdrive and LT looking like that
:monkey:
I have been pestering Josh with Everspace since I first backed it.

I think that might be part of the reason we haven't seen him... oops.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Silverware wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:Inb4 graphics monkey going overdrive and LT looking like that
:monkey:
I have been pestering Josh with Everspace since I first backed it.

I think that might be part of the reason we haven't seen him... oops.
All. Your. Fault.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Online Now