Return to “Games”

Re: Stellaris

Detritus wrote:get your energy credits under control
They are, thats from having 4/5 colonies all growing at once, and 5 worlds under new ownership.
Civilians cost a lot of credits to keep eating them. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
They are, thats from having 4/5 colonies all growing at once, and 5 worlds under new ownership.
Ah...

well then

on to my next observation:

HOLY MOLY THAT IS A HUGE LOAD OF FOOD. :shock:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Detritus wrote:
Silverware wrote:
Ah...

well then

on to my next observation:

HOLY MOLY THAT IS A HUGE LOAD OF FOOD. :shock:
I just found the power of eating people. They supply a surprisingly large amount of food for a very long time.

Will be eating people in all my Stellaris games now.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

So following on with that idea. How would people feel about a new Megagame in a month or so?

It'd work like this.
Everyone bar one person plays a custom race, non-hivemind.
We all use some mods, the minimum being the specific mod for this, and the one to prevent all sentient life from forming other than players.
We nominate one player, like Hyperion, to play as an overpowered Hivemind.

That Hivemind's only goal is to eat the entire universe.

The other players have to build up and attempt to resist, utilizing friendship and ponies to suppress the Superhive.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:So following on with that idea. How would people feel about a new Megagame in a month or so?

It'd work like this.
Everyone bar one person plays a custom race, non-hivemind.
We all use some mods, the minimum being the specific mod for this, and the one to prevent all sentient life from forming other than players.
We nominate one player, like Hyperion, to play as an overpowered Hivemind.

That Hivemind's only goal is to eat the entire universe.

The other players have to build up and attempt to resist, utilizing friendship and ponies to suppress the Superhive.
I'm on. Except for the ponies part, you gotta explain that...

Edit: That's a mod, right? That there is Food shown as a resource. You installed a "Global Food Distribution" mod or something, right?
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Spoiler:      SHOW
We're half a doughnut now!
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
JanB1 wrote: Edit: That's a mod, right? That there is Food shown as a resource. You installed a "Global Food Distribution" mod or something, right?
Nope, feature of 1.5
Looks it up in the dev logs

:o

Cool! Finally!

Black--Snow wrote:
Spoiler:      SHOW
We're half a doughnut now!
Huh? Is that a single player round? You're playing with Silver? Would you play with me too? Or would Silver play with me too? Gimme some tips n stuff? :D
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Huh? Is that a single player round? You're playing with Silver? Would you play with me too? Or would Silver play with me too? Gimme some tips n stuff? :D
If you're on when we are, I know we both would welcome a player!

Black--Snow wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
If you're on when we are, I know we both would welcome a player!
When are you on?
Nothing to see here

Online Now