Return to “Games”

Re: Stellaris

JanB1 wrote:When are you on?
Always just slightly before I go to bed. It's annoying. :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

0111narwhalz wrote:
Detritus wrote:
Solution: Don't go to bed. :ghost:
Let me revise what I said... :roll:
Always just slightly before my parents want me to go to bed. It's annoying. :ghost:
:squirrel:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Detritus wrote:
And that is...about when? Just a general time. Not exact. So that I can determine if that would be possible for me or not. After that, we can connect on Steam and you can hit me up when you play.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Heh, weeks is okay man.
What's your TZ? (Timezone)

I'm NZST or UTC+12 currently.
If you are in america, this means you are between 5 and 9 hours ahead of me on the day before. :V
If you are in europe, it basically means your AM is my PM. :V

I am usually keen to play pretty much anything multiplayer. And we always have the 1.5 Megagame this weekend (same time as last weekends one) for those who want to play in a large group.
Although that one might be tough as a single large power bloc has formed and is likely to dominate everything. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Talvieno wrote:
JanB1
Captain

Well... Talvieno, trying to be logical, GET BACK IN THE CORNER! :ghost:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Talvieno wrote:
JanB1
Captain

Well, thank you. :D

Silverware wrote:Heh, weeks is okay man.
What's your TZ? (Timezone)

I'm NZST or UTC+12 currently.
If you are in america, this means you are between 5 and 9 hours ahead of me on the day before. :V
If you are in europe, it basically means your AM is my PM. :V

I am usually keen to play pretty much anything multiplayer. And we always have the 1.5 Megagame this weekend (same time as last weekends one) for those who want to play in a large group.
Although that one might be tough as a single large power bloc has formed and is likely to dominate everything. :V
I'm UTC+2 atm, normally UTC+1.

We could play at like...Friday or Saturday evening. That would be Saturday or Sunday morning for you... :?
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:I'm UTC+2 atm, normally UTC+1.

We could play at like...Friday or Saturday evening. That would be Saturday or Sunday morning for you... :?
That is definitely workable...
Give your Friday evening a shot. the Saturday one is when the mega game rolls. :D
Which you are free to join, once everyone else has reprised their races.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:I'm UTC+2 atm, normally UTC+1.

That is definitely workable...
Give your Friday evening a shot. the Saturday one is when the mega game rolls. :D
Which you are free to join, once everyone else has reprised their races.
Okay, noted that in my calendar. :D
Nothing to see here

Online Now