Return to “Games”

Re: Stellaris

I figured out what I was doing wrong. It was a really dumb somewhat rookie mistake. I wasn't waiting for all the ships to reach a single location in system before trying to combine the fleets. DUHHHH!!!! :monkey:
Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I have seen, it seem to me most strange, that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.

Talvieno wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:04 pm
Oooh, that's a shiny trailer. :D Do we get planetbusters now? That would be awesome and horrifying.
Yes. That and planet snow-globe-ifiers, and a few other variants. Wielded by the new Colossus ship class. :ghost:
From the Rock Paper Shotgun article:
As Paradox explained in a recent dev blog, there are five World Devestator weapons: a
World Cracker that’ll smash a planet so the debris can be mined; a Global Pacifier
putting a planet in a bubble so you can study it with a research station; a Neutron
Sweep wiping out life but leaving infrastructure; a God Ray making everyone spiritualist and
destroying all machinemen; or, with the Synthetic Dawn expansion, assimilating the
entire population to be your robopals.
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Bought when I woke up and checked my emails.
Tonight/Tomorrow I will be playing.

Talvieno has first dibs for Multiplayer, but any other people wanting to join will be welcome.
Discord for voice, because then we can get drunk and make stupid jokes too. :ghost:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

MrPerson wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:39 pm
This is going to be great to play when I get home, but I hope it doesn't break ship pack mods, a lot of the ones I have haven't been updated in months.
It... might, there is the Titan and Colossus classes and if they don't have models there might be an issue.
However it should be trivial to fix. Simply edit the mod, and add in a battleship model with a higher scale number for both.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

So far all the ship packs but the empire and rebels ones (the maker of those decided to make his own type of NSC built into them for some reason), but I haven't gotten far enough in a match to build a titan or superweapon.

Mostly cuz a friend and I played to late midgame then a pirate cabal thing showed up and murdered a bunch of the other factions and was on our doorstep with 2 41k power fleets when we only had a couple 10k fleets so... yea lol

I've reached the point in the game wherein all my original leaders are dying of old age (I went with Harmony, so they're all centennials).
Very sad, especially in the case the High King, who was well loved, generally benevolent, and led a popular faction for decades. :cry:
His successors have been underwhelming and uninspired, on top of taking the mantle of leadership with one foot already in the grave. :problem:

I'm dreading the inevitable demise of my old Admiral in charge of my battle-hardened corvette fleet, who has 3 different sub-light speed bonus traits and numerous victories over space fauna under his belt.
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Baile nam Fonn wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:40 am
I've reached the point in the game wherein all my original leaders are dying of old age (I went with Harmony, so they're all centennials).
Very sad, especially in the case the High King, who was well loved, generally benevolent, and led a popular faction for decades. :cry:
His successors have been underwhelming and uninspired, on top of taking the mantle of leadership with one foot already in the grave. :problem:

I'm dreading the inevitable demise of my old Admiral in charge of my battle-hardened corvette fleet, who has 3 different sub-light speed bonus traits and numerous victories over space fauna under his belt.
You need more Josephine Easterbrook in your life, the Lion of Theia :twisted:
Attachments
Awesome.jpg
Older than some buildings, younger than some cities
Awesome.jpg (51.14 KiB) Viewed 5530 times

Online Now