Return to “Games”

Re: stellaris

Just a couple weeks now until release! One week from Monday, in fact. As someone who has played every Paradox game since the original Europa Universalis (and Svea Rike before it, actually), I can honestly say, after having followed all the dev diaries, watched all the Twitch broadcasts (I for one welcome our Blorg overlords), and digested every available scrap of information about this title that it is shaping up for what COULD be the best game PDS has ever put out there. It is the perfect incestuous lovechild of Master of Orion and the EU franchise for me, with all the vast storytelling and RP elements of Crusader Kings thrown into the mix. I refunded my Steam copy of Dark Souls III to get the Nova Edition for free. :P And this is perhaps the only game that can take me away from the new Master of Orion for any appreciable amount of time before No Man's Sky, which is saying quite a lot!

BFett wrote:There's a descent chance that I'll buy this game on launch day. It looks very promising.
Go watch the Blorg Stream, then preorder :3
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

The main reason I'm not going to preorder is because I'm not going to ever use the rewards that come in the cheapest package. On top of that I suspect that the game itself will be cheaper than the preorder.

Either way though, if you guys set a time and date I'll be sure to join you in multi player.

Online Now