Return to “Games”

Re: Stellaris

No diplomacy, instantly removes the ability to win as a team.

This means that anyone playing as a Fanatical Purifier is going to be screwed, same with devouring horde. The robot version can still be friends with robots. So they are fine.

I would expect role-play will drop immediately if we actually tried this, no one here strikes me as a proper RPer.

The idea was simply to make two factions that would always be in conflict and see if we can burn down the stars. :V
But with a third it becomes a strange thing, where the other two sides want to eat the third, but not allow the other to do the eating.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:07 pm
No diplomacy, instantly removes the ability to win as a team.

This means that anyone playing as a Fanatical Purifier is going to be screwed, same with devouring horde. The robot version can still be friends with robots. So they are fine.

I would expect role-play will drop immediately if we actually tried this, no one here strikes me as a proper RPer.

The idea was simply to make two factions that would always be in conflict and see if we can burn down the stars. :V
But with a third it becomes a strange thing, where the other two sides want to eat the third, but not allow the other to do the eating.

Sounds like a fun party to me :D looking forward to how assimilation will work out...

Graf wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:58 pm
Stellaris is on sale on steam for like 30 USD including all the dlc. I think I'll be picking it up this weekend.
Well, I intend for us to game tomorrow
so... you could join us if you pick it up. Get a crash course in it. AND get to play the DLC (before buying them)

Multiplayer host determines which DLC you get to play with, and I will host, and have all the DLC. :V
So even if you don't have any you can play with them while in MP. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

That would be super great! Unfortunately I have a ton of homework due tonight, so I won't be able to join in unless I finish it up, which I can PROBABLY do, but I'm sure you all know how that goes. What time zone are you guys in, and what time were you planning on playing?
Libertas per Technica

Graf wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:35 pm
That would be super great! Unfortunately I have a ton of homework due tonight, so I won't be able to join in unless I finish it up, which I can PROBABLY do, but I'm sure you all know how that goes. What time zone are you guys in, and what time were you planning on playing?
We span NZ Time, AU Time, Various American times, the occasional european time...
But the best bet to find out when we start, is the IRC.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Dinosawer wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:44 am
Graf wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:58 pm
Stellaris is on sale on steam for like 30 USD including all the dlc. I think I'll be picking it up this weekend.
I only see it for 37 euro and that doesn't include Synthetic Dawn (which is an extra 10 euro)?
That is correct. You can also pick it up somewhat cheaper on different (non gray market key) websites if you use isthereanydeal.

I was just gifted a copy, so now I'm obligated to play it :v
panic

Online Now