Return to “Games”

Re: Stellaris

So, I've recently got Stellaris, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. :D (thanks, cuisinart8 :3)

I was wondering, would any of you like to play with me sometime soon? Not this month, but somewhere in December. School and stuff are gonna keep me occupied for a bit. If you're interested, please do tell me. I'd love to conquer the universe with a little gang. :mrgreen:

Vivacia wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:05 am
So, I've recently got Stellaris, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. :D (thanks, cuisinart8 :3)

I was wondering, would any of you like to play with me sometime soon? Not this month, but somewhere in December. School and stuff are gonna keep me occupied for a bit. If you're interested, please do tell me. I'd love to conquer the universe with a little gang. :mrgreen:
:3

Next weekend? ... oh wait.

... I'll sort something out when I have a sleep and fresh coffee :V apparently I cant brain right now.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:13 pm
Vivacia wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:05 am

:3

Next weekend? ... oh wait.

... I'll sort something out when I have a sleep and fresh coffee :V apparently I cant brain right now.
This weekend I'll be freaking busy. :( Sometime after December 23, maybe?

How would that work? :)

Should be good, yes. for the entire week after that I at least have holidays, so at the worst we can have a random game. Just ping me on steam or IRC.
But if we want a larger game, we need to see what times others are available.

So people, between Dec 24 and Jan 1, what days are you available?
I won't be available (mostly) on Dec 24/25, I assume most people wont. (yay Christmas beach parties)

It would be cool to do a group one, with 1000 stars, 2x habitable planets, 5x crisis power. and maximum AI. (ideally no FE's)
While the early game and mid game will be political and warlike, and the late game will be about powering up to take on a Crisis of >5m fleetpower. Once the crisis is dealt with, I expect to see the universe burn! :V

Would be fun :3
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

I just bought Stellaris over Thanksgiving. I only have the base game and am still learning how to play. I'd love to get into one of the group games if we can set something up.
Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I have seen, it seem to me most strange, that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.

Gunther Haldan wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:21 am
I just bought Stellaris over Thanksgiving. I only have the base game and am still learning how to play. I'd love to get into one of the group games if we can set something up.
Well, I am aiming for a long term, 1000 star game, (ideally with enough players to not need AI) after Christmas.
These games are always open to IRC and Forums people.
Only thing would be to get access to the Discord so we can use VoIP, and then join the LT Steam group so we can more easily find you to add on steam.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:12 pm
Silverware wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:58 pm
and then join the LT Steam group so we can more easily find you to add on steam.
We dont need to add him on steam for playing stellaris, tho.
Its a public server browser anyway
yes, but it makes it easier if he is a friend :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Silverware wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:10 pm
Should be good, yes. for the entire week after that I at least have holidays, so at the worst we can have a random game. Just ping me on steam or IRC.
But if we want a larger game, we need to see what times others are available.

So people, between Dec 24 and Jan 1, what days are you available?
I won't be available (mostly) on Dec 24/25, I assume most people wont. (yay Christmas beach parties)

It would be cool to do a group one, with 1000 stars, 2x habitable planets, 5x crisis power. and maximum AI. (ideally no FE's)
While the early game and mid game will be political and warlike, and the late game will be about powering up to take on a Crisis of >5m fleetpower. Once the crisis is dealt with, I expect to see the universe burn! :V

Would be fun :3

...wow, I just saw this. Sorry, silly sil. ;-;

I'll most probably be available all of those days, unless it's a Friday/Saturday because of parents. I'm an amateur player, I've wrecked up my game many times so don't expect much from me. :mrgreen:

Would certainly be fun. :3

None of us play for money, we are all amateurs. :3
I have today and 4 more days at work then two weeks off (or so)
So tons of options for dates :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

I've been playing for a while now but there are some things I've seemed to have missed. Several times now I've been jumped by an AI player that the game says is roughly equivalent to me. But they always seem to hit me with fleets that contain many more ships than I can put into a single fleet. Individually, our ships are roughly equivalent in combat power. But the AI's fleets are 2, 3 times bigger than mine. What did I miss? I could use some advise.
Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I have seen, it seem to me most strange, that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.

Gunther Haldan wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:34 pm
I've been playing for a while now but there are some things I've seemed to have missed. Several times now I've been jumped by an AI player that the game says is roughly equivalent to me. But they always seem to hit me with fleets that contain many more ships than I can put into a single fleet. Individually, our ships are roughly equivalent in combat power. But the AI's fleets are 2, 3 times bigger than mine. What did I miss? I could use some advise.
You likely aren't producing enough minerals, or sticking religiously to the fleet limit.
It's perfectly acceptable to go over the fleet limit, especially if you leave your fleets around a planet with a station that reduces upkeep costs while ships are anchored there.

However, this is going to change shortly, as 2.0 is MASSIVELY redoing the combat portion of the game.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now