Return to “Games”

Re: EVE Online

I'll message both of you tonight and I'll need an invite to the LT corp. Keep in mind that I'm still very new to the game and I'm still learning the UI.

I haven't even completed the tutorial yet.

I know a game has huge potential when I find a calculator and a notepad in the game as default items. Is it possible to increase the font size of everything? It all seems to be in size 10 font.

BFett wrote:I'll message both of you tonight and I'll need an invite to the LT corp. Keep in mind that I'm still very new to the game and I'm still learning the UI.

I haven't even completed the tutorial yet.

I know a game has huge potential when I find a calculator and a notepad in the game as default items. Is it possible to increase the font size of everything? It all seems to be in size 10 font.
I believe so, yes, from the esc menu.
I don't think my laptop is happy with EVE, lots of menu flickering, but haven't put it into Dx9 mode yet
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

I'll join the LT corp, though mostly just for the chat. Not sure what I want to do as an alpha clone, been in a dead corp for about 3 years just because I used to mine in my Exhumer all the time. Plus I am in the middle of nowhere.

My character's name is Mr Person62 exactly that way. I will leave my current corp in a bit so you can invite me whenever. I have a steam friend still in my old corp if I ever wanted to go back.

Edit* apparently since I was the mining director and I dropped a title, I have to wait 24 hours until I am allowed to quit the guild completely. Can still try inviting and see if it sticks it in the mailbox though.

It doesn't from memory.

With only Alpha I don't think I will be on much, and the rest of the corp is pretty offline too I believe.
But at least we can be offline together :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Silverware wrote:It doesn't from memory.

With only Alpha I don't think I will be on much, and the rest of the corp is pretty offline too I believe.
You lie! (As of now)

Silver and I are both Omega and actively running WH sites for Iskies, anyone who wants to join is more than welcome!
If we get a few active players we could eventually get some infrastructure up and running and perhaps be able to throw away Battleships in PvP like they were shuttles! :3

Buuut this all requires people to play, so come join us!
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Black--Snow wrote:
Silverware wrote:It doesn't from memory.

You lie! (As of now)

Silver and I are both Omega and actively running WH sites for Iskies, anyone who wants to join is more than welcome!
If we get a few active players we could eventually get some infrastructure up and running and perhaps be able to throw away Battleships in PvP like they were shuttles! :3

Buuut this all requires people to play, so come join us!
Yeeeeessss!!!
Come join us, The WolfStar Raiders live on with us! ( Inside the LT Corp :D )
Snow, I am going to try and up my tank today, but IDK how much time I can allocate.
New position at work is inside of a volcano.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

BFett wrote:50 million, wow that's quite impressive. I may have to sell my things and make the 30 jump trip over to you guys.

What are these WH things?
... Fett what can you fly currently?
The C2's me and Snow were running, we needed at least 400 effective Tank/s
I had 720 DPS output on guns alone, and Snow had 300-400.

Although my tank was MUCH worse.

This is High end cruiser level. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

I can fly anything under 10 million credits. I'm currently looking for a free destroyer skill book, if I don't find one in a day or so I'll pay the 100k and be done with it. I need some help finding the best weapons for my destroyer, it's going to be either rocket boat or a turret boat. Antimatter rounds seem to be the best I can find for turrets.

BFett wrote:I can fly anything under 10 million credits. I'm currently looking for a free destroyer skill book, if I don't find one in a day or so I'll pay the 100k and be done with it. I need some help finding the best weapons for my destroyer, it's going to be either rocket boat or a turret boat. Antimatter rounds seem to be the best I can find for turrets.

Yep, you won't be flying into WH space anytime soon.
At least not on combat operations

HOWEVER.
If you trained up Salvagers, you could take your destroyer, loot the corpses, and salvage them.
You would need to split the profits with the combat ships.
But in this case you free up salvaging operations from the Combatants and we can chew through more sites.

I highly recommend you follow this path.
And when we are offline, there is a channel in EVE called "Free Wrecks". People broadcast where they have wrecks, when they are too lazy to salvage the wrecks themselves.

If you are lucky you can make a million off of a single cruiser wreck.
If you follow us into WH, you might be able to make more. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now