Return to “Games”

Re: EVE Online

Lum wrote:I'm not that much into the game, so I couldn't spot that even if my life depended on it :lol: But my bro told me about it and now I have those very same missiles aboard my Heron. Ah the circle of life... :ghost:
:D

Missiles are the best. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

MrPerson wrote:I enjoy my Railguns.
You are extremely disgusting. :ghost:
I actually have boycott railguns and blasters because of how utterly bad they were.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Lum wrote:Do you guys play the Project Discovery minigame? It has me hooked for a while now. I can spend half an hour playing it while my Venture mine some Pyroclastes or something... :ghost:
Nope, at a mere 90B total input into the market the time investment is not worth the isk output, unless you are doing nothing else...
Source: http://content.eveonline.com/www/newssy ... aucets.png
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

So what's the plan?
I heard you were considering a highsec citadel for research, manufacturing and invention? I mean we could do that, but that also doesn't really let us run sites easily.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Black--Snow wrote:So what's the plan?
I heard you were considering a highsec citadel for research, manufacturing and invention? I mean we could do that, but that also doesn't really let us run sites easily.
No but it depends on what people want to do.
Should take the conversation to Discord, and let people who dont want to join us out of the loop. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

BFett wrote:Are there any good guides that explain how fitting works? I'm having a difficult time understanding how much power each module takes. It seems to also vary depending on if it is high, medium or low dispite what the module says it requires.
CPU and Powergrid are simply capacity, using 100% or 10% makes no difference, but if a module were to be onlined and push this above 100%, then it wont be onlined instead.

Capacitor is mostly the energy used by active modules during combat. Being Cap Stable is nice for PvE, but not essential for PvP. Often ships with only a few minutes of capacitor are more than enough to get the job done.
Capacitor Boosters can be used to inject extra power, these are often used in PvP to help offset Neuts.

Mostly Midslots usually burn CPU, and Lowslots burn Powergrid.
Highslots tend to burn everything.

Capacitor usage is the only one you need to worry about. As Powergrid and CPU will only be a problem while designing your fit.
Capacitor will ALWAYS be a problem. :thumbup:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Silverware wrote:
Lum wrote:Do you guys play the Project Discovery minigame? It has me hooked for a while now. I can spend half an hour playing it while my Venture mine some Pyroclastes or something... :ghost:
Nope, at a mere 90B total input into the market the time investment is not worth the isk output, unless you are doing nothing else...
I don't know what are you talking about. If my Venture is mining I don't have anything else to do in the game... :eh:
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

Lum wrote:
Silverware wrote:
I don't know what are you talking about. If my Venture is mining I don't have anything else to do in the game... :eh:
Fair enough. I usually do combat, or if mining, drugs. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

I've begun writing a guide for the newer players to familiarise themselves with EVE. Eventually it will include the gameplay mechanics but for now sleepy time.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2P ... JlFi7n/pub

Online Now