Return to “Games”

Re: EVE Online

Baile nam Fonn wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:High enough for it not to matter
Is there still a griefer war dec risk, or have those rules changed?
You'll have to explain exactly what you mean. :P
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Black--Snow wrote:
Baile nam Fonn wrote:
You'll have to explain exactly what you mean. :P
I mean, some corp declaring war against you to splode your hi-sec station and collect tears.
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Baile nam Fonn wrote:
Yes there still are wardecs, this is the only thing that will be a problem.
However, we may be able to fiddle the vulnerability times when a wardec comes in.

However with the sheer number of these fucking citas and complexes there is very little chance of us getting picked on by a group big enough to take it down.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Flatfingers wrote:In other corp news, it seems that CCP itself may be looking for buyers.

My guess: they sell out to China's Tencent.
That is very saddening to hear. This game is very unique and most other companies would be trying to redo it for the worse trying to make a quick buck and it would drop player numbers into the ground. At least its a pretty high price though, a billion dollars for a company with one major game is a pretty good amount :lol:

Please don't tempt me into getting into EVE again.
I can afford the Omega, and I do have a 4K screen, and maximum possible hardware to run it on...

GAH!
BAD BAILE! BAD!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now