Return to “Games”

Re: EVE Online

Cornflakes_91 wrote:Why tash-murkon and not in domain where we can see trade hub prices?
Because it's just 4J away from the main hub, and in a spot with low traffic.

Think of the utility of not every highsec gank group knowing where we have our manufacturing facilities :3
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:Why tash-murkon and not in domain where we can see trade hub prices?

Think of the utility of not every highsec gank group knowing where we have our manufacturing facilities :3

Because the dead end system Hanan 3 jumps away from amarr in domain is so high traffic :V

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Silverware wrote:

Because the dead end system Hanan 3 jumps away from amarr in domain is so high traffic :V
Well next time be on and suggesting locations. :3
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Silverware wrote: Well next time be on and suggesting locations. :3
Then not decide it within an hour /when im asleep/ :P

Two weeks of wormhole blah and then within hours of the wh getting lost you decide on a random highsec location :V
This was actually a completely independent idea to that. WH operations are still go, this is just a means for manufacturing toons to make ISKies.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Dinosawer wrote:Is there a better way than flying up and down 6 times with ship and back with pod
halp
Yes, sell your shit, rebuy in Amarr.
Or hire a freighter to move it all.

Black--Snow wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote: Then not decide it within an hour /when im asleep/ :P

Two weeks of wormhole blah and then within hours of the wh getting lost you decide on a random highsec location :V
This was actually a completely independent idea to that. WH operations are still go, this is just a means for manufacturing toons to make ISKies.
Indeed, Snow wants to make isk/hour passivly, and doesnt want the extra safety or bonuses of WH, so stuck it in highsec so he doesnt have to haul it quite so far.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Silverware wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:Is there a better way than flying up and down 6 times with ship and back with pod
halp
Yes, sell your shit, rebuy in Amarr.
Or hire a freighter to move it all.

Black--Snow wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote: Then not decide it within an hour /when im asleep/ :P

Indeed, Snow wants to make isk/hour passivly, and doesnt want the extra safety or bonuses of WH, so stuck it in highsec so he doesnt have to haul it quite so far.
It's a lot more difficult to run logistics for a manufacturing operation in WH than it is in any K-Space system. Otherwise I would've opted for WH manfacturing for the rig bonuses
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

I would head to Taru, but its 15 jumps away from Sasoutikh where I am. I run level 4 missions there with a few friends and occasionally mine, and I think I get better roids due to it being a .6 security rating instead of .8 (not sure on that though)

are there any level 4 mission givers there? and what faction/branch do they belong to? The theology council likes me :)

MrPerson wrote:I would head to Taru, but its 15 jumps away from Sasoutikh where I am. I run level 4 missions there with a few friends and occasionally mine, and I think I get better roids due to it being a .6 security rating instead of .8 (not sure on that though)

are there any level 4 mission givers there? and what faction/branch do they belong to? The theology council likes me :)
Ministry of War has an L1 L2 and L4 in system, and an L2 and L3 in Yanuel 1J over.
This is why I live there when flying solo :3

I have high standings with MoW (>7) so can easily pick you up for some l4s in the Wreck of Tofubell.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now