Return to “Games”

Re: EVE Online

BFett wrote:That document is excellent Black Snow. I really look forward to a tutorial on how to filter the overview for player ships and another section for npc ships. I played around with this a bit earlier yesterday but couldn't figure it out.
http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Overview_Guide

Give this a read until Snow gets around to it.
The overview is critical at keeping you alive.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Baile nam Fonn wrote:Hehe.. I remember wading through EVE-uni textbooks, back in the day. Good times. :geek:
EVEUni is a good resource.

If anyone plays EVE and wants to give the new infinite Trial accounts a try, fire your in-game-name through to me.
Or drop me a mail in EVE. "Silvaris Theodin"

You'll be brought into the fold, and we shall see how deep we can go down this rabbit hole together.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Silverware wrote: You'll be brought into the fold, and we shall see how deep we can go down this worm hole together.
FTFY :ghost:
Worms. Rabbits. Same things.
Both are the size of a womprat and can be shot from the back of a T-65.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

BFett wrote:But a wamp-rat is about 2 meters wide and Luke used to shoot those in his T-16 back on Tatooine.
I knew I had the speeder number wrong... :/

Ohwell, statement stands.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

BFett wrote:
Silverware wrote:
BFett wrote:But a wamp-rat is about 2 meters wide and Luke used to shoot those in his T-16 back on Tatooine.
I knew I had the speeder number wrong... :/

Ohwell, statement stands.
What's funny is that the T-65 is the X-wing, so I found that rather amusing.
Close enough then. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Dinosawer wrote:So, I felt left out and decided to give it a try because it's free anyway (game name's Saoirse Fri'Leth) - how far along should I be before I can come and help you guys do whatever it is you're doing? :ghost:
(I have no intention of paying for a subscription at this point)
Well currently silver is making wrecks for us to salvage. Mobile Tractor Units cost 8 million and will greatly help you collect scrap. However, it is possible to collect scrap with just a few "Scavenger I" equipped to your ship. It will be slow going but you will be able to get some free scrap. If you bring a destroyer you should have enough cargo space to collect most of the stuff. Otherwise, just gather what you can and store it in a nearby station to sell later. For me it averages out at about 4 million credits a trip. I'm currently looking into other ways to generate cash. If I come up with a way to make 10 million credits a day I'll let you know.

Thats if you just want cash, if you want to kill shit, grab a frigate, stick a point and a web on it, learn what a point and a web are. and then find some friends who are also looking to kill shit. :V
Get the face on some killmails.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Allllllririiiigiigigigihththttyyyyyyyyy
First corporation structure is up of the planned 2 currently. This one is a High-sec manufacturing engineering facility. Will be up by this time tomorrow. Anyone that wants to manufacture should do it here for three reasons:
1.) Lower Taxes - Planning a 5% tax rate to match the corp's over the 10% NPC rate
2.) Tax is funnelled back into corp funding instead of someone else's wallet
3.) Your jobs use less resources and take less time because engineering facilities! Whooooo!
Structure is anchored in Taru (Amarr space, near the hub). System and station are linked in the corp mail I sent. Fly safe. o7
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Online Now