Rogue Like
Total votes: 14 (54%)
Cardgame
Total votes: 5 (19%)
Traffic Management
Total votes: 7 (27%)
Total votes: 26
Re: Backseat Game Development!

Talvieno wrote:(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ You play as a humble lurker, called forth from your humble spot on the Internets as the LT Forums tremble before a massive, evil beast - the Joshlack. Raise your post count/health bar, fight your way through the miry swamp of General Board, or spend some time in the large yet cozy city of Trains as you try to recuperate from your battles. You need to battle Abandonites and spambots - and worse, bosses such as Cornflakes and Dinosawer and Cha0zz, on your way to become the ultimate posting warrior. And then, when you finally defeat the gods mods themselves, you can find the lair of the evil Joshlack. Increasing your reputation gives you better standing among forumites and you can make friends along the way to gather together a small party of fellow forumites as you trace the evil Joshlack back down to his evil lair and rout him so that the sunlight - and Josh - can return. ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The HowSerendipitous monster has an army of evil squirrels that you need to defeat.
And the Idunno monster - ghosts everywhere. Also - he has redundancies - OF DOOM (and pylons)
Cornflakes' constant suggestions bombard you from all sides, making him difficult to approach ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ You have to go back in time at one point and resurrect the fallen god, Thymine, as an optional sidequest. It helps keep the Joshlack from breeding,
making the final battle a little easier. ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
YES!
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Well guys, we have our story.

A tale of tragedy, struggle, and redemption.
A tale of the religious rift that grew between the Joshites and the Abandonites.
About the struggles to slay the evil god of the Abandonites "Joshlack" and to reinstate the god of the Joshites "Josh"

You play a humble lurker, seeking redemption for your misplaced allegiances, and seek to end this conflict.
One way or another.

Now that we have a story, let's think mechanics.
There is a lot we can do and still call this a roguelike, so starting with something like how movement works, or the view point of the player would be a good idea.

We will also require Graphics that we can legally use in this project, so homemade graphics are best.
Ideas in any part of the game are required however, so anything you want to throw at us will be implemented if we get the votes, and you can describe it well enough.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Dinosawer wrote::lol:
Yes Victor, like all of Nintendo's games it's family friendly, but they're very enjoyable. :)
:lol: After watching that contribution from Gazz I'm not sure if I would find them enjoyable, Dinosawer. In comparison to the games I normally play I would have to be very open minded about that sort of shock to my system. :lol:

So basically active combat, you click, your weapon swings in an arc towards the mouse, you move without a constrained grid, and you smash all the old ladies pots for rupies?
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now