But nothing I have going is interesting to me.
So instead I will outsource my motivation. To you guys!
We have a Github Repo
We have a Raspberry Pi running the code it updates to the latest master branch every 10 minutes!
GitHub also provides a running version of the code. (Updated manually)
- It will be 2D
- It will be open source
- Don't be a dick
- Anyone may submit ideas
- Any idea must get a minimum of three votes to be accepted
- Any idea may be later removed, with a group vote gaining at least 66% agreement to remove it
- Any idea that conflicts with another will require a group vote with at least 66% agreement to implement it
- Any resources must be expressly permitted by the copyright owner to be used in this game
- I reserve executive powers to mark a person as ignored if they are a dick to others in this thread
- I reserve the right to add further rules without notice
So the best place to start is the type of game.
We can do anything at all, so long as it is 2D!
Roguelike, Shooter, Trading Game, Clicker, Anything!