Return to “Games”

Re: Fallout 4

The new gunplay is fantastic in the game, and the settlement construction with the new armor and crafting is really cool from the few hours I've put in. As a fan of the older Fallouts though, I miss the old RPG mechanics and the item decay. It got just the slightest bit too casual fr my tastes, I'll just wait for modders to make it play how I like. That's the real benefit of Bethesda's open support f the player communities.
They shall call me, Draglide! The thread killer!

Cornflakes_91 wrote:Without paper its just tedious to decipher master level locks, with 10-15 11 letter words :V
Oh woah...I didn't know they got up to that length :shock: Haha ok, paper for those is not cheating I think :P
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

The master words often have similar syllables like "suffering". So if you choose this, and it does not have 3 matches, you can exclude a lot of other words that ends with I-N-G.

If you are only left with one try, start looking for the brackets.

You can also use the protocol on the right side of the terminal-screen, instead of making notes on a paper. ;)

FYI. To make hacking simpler try this. If you run your cursor over all the little symbols that AREN'T words, you will find some that will highlight. Specifically its usually brackets of some kind. You will find some that when your cursor is over it, will highlight SEVERAL sequential symbols, i.e. more than just the one your cursor is on.

If you click those, it will do various things, like remove a dud word, or reset your attempts counter.

You're welcome. :wave:
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

JoshParnell wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:Without paper its just tedious to decipher master level locks, with 10-15 11 letter words :V
Oh woah...I didn't know they got up to that length :shock: Haha ok, paper for those is not cheating I think :P
Who needs paper compare the words directly.

BANANA
LEMONS
= 1
----N-

Also, it only gets that hard *IF* you have low intelligence. High Int gets easier code breaking, and fewer words. :P
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Silverware wrote: Who needs paper compare the words directly.

BANANA
LEMONS
= 1
----N-
which i do on paper :P

and use the paper as intermediate store while comparing the other words :P
I do it in my head, as it takes just two good comparisons to get most codes longer than 6 characters.
a 2 match and any other number is perfect for getting the right answer :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now