Return to “Games”

Re: Elite Dangerous

What I did was I went to this site, fiddled with the sliders till I was happy, then copypasted the relevant bit into a single file.
Done.
Very easy. :geek:

In the event that anyone else wants these colors, here's the snippet. (Also this is to back it up. :shh: :shifty:)
<MatrixRed> 0.17, 0.16, 1 </MatrixRed>
<MatrixGreen> 0, 1, 0 </MatrixGreen>
<MatrixBlue> 0, 0, 0 </MatrixBlue>

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

I know the drill, but I'm THAT lazy sometimes... :angel:

It went like this:

-I must change the damn colors before playing next time... (mental note, checked)

-I must change the... dammit, I'm already taking off... (mental note, really checked)

Then a couple of weeks without playing it...

Then a couple of weeks ranting because of paying DLCs...

Then a couple of weeks without playing it... then a month, two... uninstalling the game... reinstalling the game in my new SSD drive... and my Type-7 sits there (wherever there is, I don't remember) and waits for me. Probably the thing will have such a dust crust on it that the HUD won't appear at all :ghost:
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

:mrgreen:
A couple of the people in that thread think it's silly to use the ship for mining. :ghost: I'm not sure why; it's the best one for mining! 4 medium hardpoints for mining lasers, 12 collector limpets out at once ( :squirrel: ), boost to 323 with the stock thrusters so I can go from rock to rock fast, good firepower and shields to keep off the pirates, and on top of all that - a 512 ton cargo hold. :shock:
Plus, you know, it's a Gutamaya ship. They're soooo purty. :ghost:
:mrgreen:

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

Online Now