Return to “Games”

Re: Mount and Blade series

MrPerson wrote:Never noticed this thread until now.

I played Warband a ton over the years, Can't wait for Bannerlord! Though its made fun of nearly as much as Half-Life 3 now for how long its been delayed
Ah but Bannerlord looks better after every teaser video :D

It's gon be excellent!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
MrPerson wrote:Never noticed this thread until now.

I played Warband a ton over the years, Can't wait for Bannerlord! Though its made fun of nearly as much as Half-Life 3 now for how long its been delayed
Ah but Bannerlord looks better after every teaser video :D

It's gon be excellent!
Yes, Bannerlord. I'm still waiting for this. Current release date: "TBA 2017". Grrr...
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

The russians are one step ahead of us it seems.

(Apparently some new pictures are going around the net, which may or may not originate from russian servers.)

As far as mods for warband go, Floris or its "continued" form Floris evolved is pretty good.
More people want exploding kittens than exploding ships. Somehow, this makes me happy.
- credits go to dwmagus

HappyGhecko wrote:The russians are one step ahead of us it seems.

(Apparently some new pictures are going around the net, which may or may not originate from russian servers.)

As far as mods for warband go, Floris or its "continued" form Floris evolved is pretty good.
Tell me more about "Floris evolved"... :think:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

IronDuke wrote:Mountain Bible
PLAY AS MOSES ON MOUNT SINAI!!
DEFEAT THE DEVIL'S MINIONS, AS YOU FIGHT YOUR WAY TO THE TOP, TO RECEIVE THE ULTIMATE LAW CODE!!
USE OVER 28 DIFFERENT WEAPONS!!
ALLY YOURSELF WITH THE LOCAL WILDLIFE, IN YOUR EFFORTS TO DEFEAT SATAN'S SOLDIERS!!!

:angel:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

JanB1 wrote:
HappyGhecko wrote:The russians are one step ahead of us it seems.

Tell me more about "Floris evolved"... :think:
http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6019/ link to the nexus page.

Many people also suggest "silverstag" but i heavily disliked it after the first 15 Minutes and never touched it again.
More people want exploding kittens than exploding ships. Somehow, this makes me happy.
- credits go to dwmagus

That one is the Cavalry Sergeant Gameplay Footage, there is also the Mounted Archer Sergeant footage... lemme find that for ya!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:54 am
HappyGhecko wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:04 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK1xMiGhI14 *holds back manly tears*
looks as clunky and unwieldy to play as always :V
That is fine by me, suggests that it'll actually be a good game. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now