Return to “Games”

Re: Faeria

Played a bit more as break today, I'm impressed. The art is lovely and colourful, the game is a ton of fun, and a lot more tactical than HS, and the rewards feel generous (they're faster at the start, but I managed to get close to 10 extra packs in the first few hours).
And after playing against real people, I noticed I suck and lost 2 out of three matches :D
In the unlikely event someone else is playing too, my nick is the same as here
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

So, they gave every player 2 friend invites (well, one and one you unlock with 5 wins, which shouldn't take super long).
I offered the first one to BMRX, anyone interested in the second? I should be able to unlock it in a few days or so.
It doesn't give you any packs or so, just access to the game (which is currently worth 8 bucks, and will go free in a month or two)
Only requirement is that you add me to your friendlist when you get it, and I of course prefer it to give it to established forum members :ghost:

So this game.

It's pretty awesome I have to say, I need to spend more time in it learning all the caveats within, it adds an element of gameplay to a card game which I've never experienced before. I suggest someone get that code from Dino!
:D

Game is now F2P, no more excuses not to play it :ghost:
They also added a bunch of singe player content, consisting of the original quests that give you the basic cards, harder versions of those battles (that give XP and gold and dust), puzzles (board state, you have to figure out how to win in one turn, like chess problems, also gives XP and gold), and occasional challenge battles that give XP, gold and a cardpack. And a slew of daily quest related to the new solo content.
So far, a rather enjoyable way of getting more cards, and they plan on adding more solo content in future update before the official launch. :D

Online Now