Return to “Games”

Re: STRAFE®

"STRAFE® has been a side hobby of mine next to my other career: music video/commercial directing, which doesn't pay great, and playing video games, which hasn’t paid anything and in fact has suffered disastrous losses over the last 26 years."

Well, I see where the video came from :P
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

I'm done with my DOOM obsession phase. I still have my original shareware version in the flimsy cardboard box and I did purchase Painkiller from GOG recently but it only confirmed that I've moved on.

It does look like it could could be fun for anyone who feels the need for another gore fest though. :)

Poorly formed thought- It just occurred to me that one day someone's going to name a game which will have a totally irrelevant meaning in another language, if it hasn't already happened :P this one worked out great though, as you point out.

My example was just an allusion to a false friend - everyone I know including myself, when learning German, initially thought 'sympathisch' meant 'sympathetic', which it most certainly does not!

Online Now