Return to “Games”

Re: Torchlight

FormalMoss wrote:
Poet1960 wrote:Once you've played through the vanilla once, I would suggest this mod. New classes, mobs, loot etc.

http://www.synergiesmod.com
Thank you, I'll revisit T2 with this now :)
:thumbup:

You're welcome. Salan is a great guy. I haven't been in his forum in a while but was there in the early days. Just tell him Grinder sent ya. ;)
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

light487 wrote:Yeah, I enjoyed both 1 and 2. It was great to see Runic Games release TL2 completely DRM free if you bought it direct through their site. It was one of the only AAA companies doing DRM-free at that time..
That's exactly what I did, bought it straight from them.
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

So, after Josh mentioned Torchlight 2 in one of his latest posts, I looked it up. It looks pretty awesome! :thumbup: At first glance it appears to be something along the lines of Diablo 2 with World of Warcraft's general art style.

Also thought I'd bump the thread. You know, just so other people wouldn't have to dig for it. :P

edit: Hey, wait a minute... I remember this thread... I wonder if I still have the torchlight installer somewhere on my computer...
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:So, after Josh mentioned Torchlight 2 in one of his latest posts, I looked it up. It looks pretty awesome! :thumbup: At first glance it appears to be something along the lines of Diablo 2 with World of Warcraft's general art style.

Also thought I'd bump the thread. You know, just so other people wouldn't have to dig for it. :P

edit: Hey, wait a minute... I remember this thread... I wonder if I still have the torchlight installer somewhere on my computer...
.. And you can get some awesome Mods for it too straight out of the box :)
I'll get a list of them and a howto for you tomorrow night (Thursday eve)
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Victor Tombs wrote:
Scytale wrote:Wow 2014 wasn't even last year anymore what is going on
It's the art of advanced necro, Scytale. *chuckle*

Edit: ninja'd by a sponge person. :lol:
Dinosawer wrote: Tal is necromancer :ghost:
Oh quite, excellent fellow forumites - I was merely wondering at the passage of time~

That's some pretty badass necro though I tell you what

Talvieno wrote:So, after Josh mentioned Torchlight 2 in one of his latest posts, I looked it up. It looks pretty awesome! :thumbup: At first glance it appears to be something along the lines of Diablo 2 with World of Warcraft's general art style.

Need a legit copy on steam to play with us?
I have never played it very far because I have never had people to play with.

:ghost:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Lol, I've just bought the game because of Josh's post.

There is a demo available on steam.

Online Now