Return to “Games”

Re: Overwatch

Lum wrote:I've just read that there is no solo-campaign planned, so meh... :lol:
Indeed.

If you look back at the history of Battle.net since its release with Diablo, you could be forgiven for thinking that every single business decision Blizzard has made since then has been about selling Battle.net. It's as though the games themselves are almost irrelevant; they're just a necessary requirement to keep people using Battle.net.

It's weird, but it makes an odd kind of sense.

Though it looks cool I have no interest in this game..looks great but frankly I'm too old for this shit..cannot compete with little kids in FPS no more at the dinosaur age of 36..so I switched to Sims..more relaxing and more brain usage hehe..well Sims and WoW cause well ...old habits die hard.

Ohh by Sims I mean simulators like elite and limit theory and such not Sims the game...lol

At this point, I'm of the opinion that Blizzard should throw their hands up, stop making a game, and make this an actual show. Or a movie. :twisted:

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D

:ghost:
Last edited by Idunno on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

IronDuke wrote:When I see a typo 4 times in a row, I realize it's a spelling error. :lol:
Spoiler:      SHOW
It's spelled "exhibit." :shifty:
--IronDuke
You saw nothing. :ghost:
Spoiler:      SHOW
I admit, I copied and pasted. :oops:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Online Now