Star Citizen

Discuss games not related to Limit Theory.

Re: Star Citizen

Postby Victor Tombs » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Cornflakes_91 wrote:i noticed you removing all your ships from the ship list and leaving a couple of 0's with the ship numbers :ghost:
(which i made me notice it in the first place)


It didn't feel right to remove the whole reference to the ship, Cornflakes, and the list that I finally compiled and left for you in a PM was complete...and still is. :thumbup: :angel:

I don't make promises I don't keep, you know that. ;) Now what was that famous line spoken by one of your fellow countrymen in a long running film franchise? :mrgreen:
Victor Tombs
Elder Council Member
 
Posts: 7181
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Star Citizen

Postby JanB1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:22 am

Victor Tombs wrote:(...) what was that famous line spoken by one of your fellow countrymen in a long running film franchise? :mrgreen:


Uhm...after a quick research I came up with this one. That was the one you meant, right?

Spoiler:      SHOW
Image
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
User avatar
JanB1
Commander
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

Re: Star Citizen

Postby BMRX » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:06 am

Victor Tombs wrote:
BMRX wrote:So it looks like the Javelin will be the first Capital Ship available for use in the PU... Or rather that is the current plan, does HARMNET have a Javie? I'm not sure.


I own a "Javie", BMRX, and although I have temporarily withdrawn from HARMNET (you may not have noticed *chuckle*) I will return later....assuming I'm allowed back in. ;) :angel:



It's all good Victor, everyone from here will have a place in HarmNet. :D
Image
User avatar
BMRX
Commander
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Star Citizen

Postby Victor Tombs » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 am

JanB1 wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:(...) what was that famous line spoken by one of your fellow countrymen in a long running film franchise? :mrgreen:


Uhm...after a quick research I came up with this one. That was the one you meant, right?

Spoiler:      SHOW
Image


:lol: Yes, that's the one, JanB1. I like your choice with a twist. :thumbup:

BMRX wrote:It's all good Victor, everyone from here will have a place in HarmNet. :D


:D That's good to know, BMRX. I'm aware that Matt from the EC has many ships in common with my own but whether he managed to get a Javelin I'm not sure. He's as keen on ships as I am so there's a fair chance that HARMNET may end up with two of the big beasts. :angel:
Victor Tombs
Elder Council Member
 
Posts: 7181
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Star Citizen

Postby JanB1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Victor Tombs wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:(...) what was that famous line spoken by one of your fellow countrymen in a long running film franchise? :mrgreen:


Uhm...after a quick research I came up with this one. That was the one you meant, right?

Spoiler:      SHOW
Image


:lol: Yes, that's the one, JanB1. I like your choice with a twist. :thumbup:


Yeah, Tal told me before too that he likes my humour. ^^
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
User avatar
JanB1
Commander
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

Previous

Return to Games



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests