Star Citizen

Discuss games not related to Limit Theory.

Re: Star Citizen

Postby Victor Tombs » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Cornflakes_91 wrote:i noticed you removing all your ships from the ship list and leaving a couple of 0's with the ship numbers :ghost:
(which i made me notice it in the first place)

It didn't feel right to remove the whole reference to the ship, Cornflakes, and the list that I finally compiled and left for you in a PM was complete...and still is. :thumbup: :angel:

I don't make promises I don't keep, you know that. ;) Now what was that famous line spoken by one of your fellow countrymen in a long running film franchise? :mrgreen:
Victor Tombs
Elder Council Member

Postby JanB1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:22 am

Victor Tombs wrote:(...) what was that famous line spoken by one of your fellow countrymen in a long running film franchise? :mrgreen:

Uhm...after a quick research I came up with this one. That was the one you meant, right?

Spoiler:      SHOW
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
JanB1
Commander

Postby BMRX » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:06 am

Victor Tombs wrote:
BMRX wrote:So it looks like the Javelin will be the first Capital Ship available for use in the PU... Or rather that is the current plan, does HARMNET have a Javie? I'm not sure.

I own a "Javie", BMRX, and although I have temporarily withdrawn from HARMNET (you may not have noticed *chuckle*) I will return later....assuming I'm allowed back in. ;) :angel:

It's all good Victor, everyone from here will have a place in HarmNet. :D
BMRX
Commander

Postby Victor Tombs » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 am

JanB1 wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:(...) what was that famous line spoken by one of your fellow countrymen in a long running film franchise? :mrgreen:

Uhm...after a quick research I came up with this one. That was the one you meant, right?

:lol: Yes, that's the one, JanB1. I like your choice with a twist. :thumbup:

BMRX wrote:It's all good Victor, everyone from here will have a place in HarmNet. :D

:D That's good to know, BMRX. I'm aware that Matt from the EC has many ships in common with my own but whether he managed to get a Javelin I'm not sure. He's as keen on ships as I am so there's a fair chance that HARMNET may end up with two of the big beasts. :angel:
Victor Tombs
Elder Council Member

Postby JanB1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Victor Tombs wrote:
JanB1 wrote:

:lol: Yes, that's the one, JanB1. I like your choice with a twist. :thumbup:

Yeah, Tal told me before too that he likes my humour. ^^
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
JanB1
Commander

Previous

Return to Games