Return to “Games”

Re: Star Citizen

Man, how was I hyped about this game. But after some time, I stopped following the dev process, there was just so much information and I had to do other stuff.

But man, I did spend some money on this game already...

In my "Industrial hangar" there are:
  • Aegis Gladius
  • F7C-M Super Hornet - LTI
  • RSI Aurora LN
  • Aegis Dynamics Avenger
  • RSI Constellation
  • Freelancer MIS
  • Freelancer
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:Man, how was I hyped about this game. But after some time, I stopped following the dev process, there was just so much information and I had to do other stuff.

• Aegis Gladius
  • RSI Aurora LN
  • Aegis Dynamics Avenger
  • RSI Constellation
  • Freelancer MIS
  • Freelancer
Do you want to join our great and glorious corporation, Harmonic Network? :ghost:

If yes im going to add those ships to our fleet list :D

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Man, how was I hyped about this game. But after some time, I stopped following the dev process, there was just so much information and I had to do other stuff.

• Aegis Gladius
  • RSI Aurora LN
  • Aegis Dynamics Avenger
  • RSI Constellation
  • Freelancer MIS
  • Freelancer
Do you want to join our great and glorious corporation, Harmonic Network? :ghost:

If yes im going to add those ships to our fleet list :D
Uhm...uhh...yes? I guess?

Edit: Image
Last edited by JanB1 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

BMRX wrote:So it looks like the Javelin will be the first Capital Ship available for use in the PU... Or rather that is the current plan, does HARMNET have a Javie? I'm not sure.
I own a "Javie", BMRX, and although I have temporarily withdrawn from HARMNET (you may not have noticed *chuckle*) I will return later....assuming I'm allowed back in. ;) :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
BMRX wrote:So it looks like the Javelin will be the first Capital Ship available for use in the PU... Or rather that is the current plan, does HARMNET have a Javie? I'm not sure.
I own a "Javie", BMRX, and although I have temporarily withdrawn from HARMNET (you may not have noticed *chuckle*) I will return later....assuming I'm allowed back in. ;) :angel:
i noticed you removing all your ships from the ship list and leaving a couple of 0's with the ship numbers :ghost:
(which i made me notice it in the first place)

Online Now