Star Citizen

Discuss games not related to Limit Theory.

Re: Star Citizen

Postby Victor Tombs » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Cornflakes_91 wrote:i noticed you removing all your ships from the ship list and leaving a couple of 0's with the ship numbers :ghost:
(which i made me notice it in the first place)

It didn't feel right to remove the whole reference to the ship, Cornflakes, and the list that I finally compiled and left for you in a PM was complete...and still is. :thumbup: :angel:

I don't make promises I don't keep, you know that. ;) Now what was that famous line spoken by one of your fellow countrymen in a long running film franchise? :mrgreen:
Victor Tombs
Elder Council Member

Postby JanB1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:22 am

Victor Tombs wrote:(...) what was that famous line spoken by one of your fellow countrymen in a long running film franchise? :mrgreen:

Uhm...after a quick research I came up with this one. That was the one you meant, right?

Spoiler:      SHOW
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
JanB1
Rear Admiral

Postby BMRX » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:06 am

Victor Tombs wrote:
BMRX wrote:So it looks like the Javelin will be the first Capital Ship available for use in the PU... Or rather that is the current plan, does HARMNET have a Javie? I'm not sure.

I own a "Javie", BMRX, and although I have temporarily withdrawn from HARMNET (you may not have noticed *chuckle*) I will return later....assuming I'm allowed back in. ;) :angel:

It's all good Victor, everyone from here will have a place in HarmNet. :D
:D
BMRX
Commander

Postby Victor Tombs » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 am

JanB1 wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:(...) what was that famous line spoken by one of your fellow countrymen in a long running film franchise? :mrgreen:

Uhm...after a quick research I came up with this one. That was the one you meant, right?

:lol: Yes, that's the one, JanB1. I like your choice with a twist. :thumbup:

BMRX wrote:It's all good Victor, everyone from here will have a place in HarmNet. :D

:D That's good to know, BMRX. I'm aware that Matt from the EC has many ships in common with my own but whether he managed to get a Javelin I'm not sure. He's as keen on ships as I am so there's a fair chance that HARMNET may end up with two of the big beasts. :angel:
Victor Tombs
Elder Council Member

Postby JanB1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Victor Tombs wrote:
JanB1 wrote:

:lol: Yes, that's the one, JanB1. I like your choice with a twist. :thumbup:

Yeah, Tal told me before too that he likes my humour. ^^
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
JanB1
Rear Admiral

Postby Talvieno » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:07 pm

Have a question? Send me a PM!
Talvieno
Community Manager

Postby BMRX » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:04 pm

So 3.0 news dropped!

It has brought plenty of salt but also a great amount of admiration. The salt was expected, teh admiration a pretty big surprise.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report

This report details what is finished and ready for 3.0 as well as what is still planned.

Here's a kind of silly video that goes into what it's like to "build a schedule" I know, it sounds dumb as frak but it does paint a picture on just how frakking crazy planning out this project is especially with 3.0 and beyond. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOjXfNnhxf0

They also gave us a complete roadmap for how they would like their progress to go,

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/medi ... _Lines.png

It's a complete break down of everything for 3.0 and possibly beyond, I haven't looked at it too much, scroll to the bottom for news on when they expect some of the ships to be finished, keeping in mind that the plan is liquid there is a very great chance that the timelines they have purposed will more than likely change. But that's something the LT community is painfully aware of. However there is one thing that we can count on it's the ship timelines provided.

Their ship teams are pretty damned good, very efficient. This should come as no surprise with the amount of progress they have had to make, the ship pipeline by far is the most refined part of CIG. Take that as you will. But what I'm getting at is that if any of you are hinging on a new ship or old ship finally coming into existence you can bet that this schedule is more than likely dead on for when it will actually finish.
:D
BMRX
Commander

Postby JanB1 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:02 am

Talvieno wrote:The Javelin looks shiny. :squirrel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5t0VLacNgs

:shock:

WANT!
Nothing to see here

JanB1
Rear Admiral

Postby positron » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:22 am

if you guys missed the post on ze forums of the gant of all the work and tasks for 3.0
http://schedule.starcitizen.guide/#

looks pretty awesome to me.. cant wait!
positron
Lieutenant Commander

Postby fox » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:22 am

positron wrote:if you guys missed the post on ze forums of the gant of all the work and tasks for 3.0
http://schedule.starcitizen.guide/#

looks pretty awesome to me.. cant wait!

Does it mean that the game is scheduled for release on the coming 26th June?
Regardless, why call it 3.0 if the game is not actually complete?
fox
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Cornflakes_91 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:05 am

Because its alpha 3.

So technically 0.3.0a
Cornflakes_91
Admiral

Postby Dinosawer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:06 am

Arbitrary numbers are arbitrary
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Dinosawer
Admiral

Postby Cornflakes_91 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:07 am

also, that ^
Cornflakes_91
Admiral

Postby Scytale » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:56 am

Dinosawer wrote:Arbitrary numbers are arbitrary

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Scytale
Vice Admiral

Postby JanB1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:46 am

Dinosawer wrote:Arbitrary numbers are arbitrary

:roll:
Nothing to see here

JanB1
Rear Admiral

Previous

Return to Games