Return to “Games”

Re: Star Citizen

Victor Tombs wrote:If you want the Idris in your fleet they are available for purchase now on the RSI site. Limited availabilty. :angel:

The javelin has sold out again. :shock:
Good they're sold out, no need to resist the urge to empty my bank account then :thumbup:

But, they said all ships will be available next weekend as well, perhaps a new batch will be put up for sale then :angel:
old-fashioned :ghost:

plillevold wrote:Good they're sold out, no need to resist the urge to empty my bank account then

But, they said all ships will be available next weekend as well, perhaps a new batch will be put up for sale then
:lol: Yes, there will be further batches available, plillevold, just keep your hands in your pockets. I just thought it would be nice to let forum goers know that if they have a yearning for an Idris and can find the funds then they too can have the experience of owning a capital ship. I still don't know what I'm going to do with my Idris....a party boat perhaps. :mrgreen:

I couldn't really justify getting the Idris but the Javalin would make even less sense for a none military type like me. :oops: At least the Idris is part of the HARMNET org now so it should be useful. :angel:

I hadn't realized that the Origin 85X came free with the 890 Jump. :D Described by those who know as "a space BMW". That will do nicely I think. ;) :)

:shifty: I might treat myself to a spare, just as a runaround. *chuckle*

Edit: One of the developers actually used the word "shiny". My heart fluttered. :angel:

The latest Letter from the Chairman thingy actually gave me pause. As a dev myself, I found it hard to disagree with what Roberts was saying. I'm also quite happy that all ships will be purchasable with in-game money once the game launches.
Seriously, if the game's bazillion bugs are patched up by the time it releases, I'd absolutely get the game. In it's current state, it's unplayable, but so is any game under active development. (Different from continuous development, let's get that straight. :ghost: )

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

IronDuke wrote: I'm also quite happy that all ships will be purchasable with in-game money once the game launches.
That's always been the case, IronDuke. Apart from the Captured Vanduul Fighter you will be able to get them all in-game. Not sure how many playing hours you will need to amass the money for the larger ships but for those who can't afford the time to get that involved in the game buying them with real cash is the only way to own them. :angel:

got the Origin 85X for the LTI
tomorrow when MISC will have its sale day gonna buy a HULL-B and use the LTI token on it.
have anoter LTI argo cargo to replace with a prospector and i have LTI on mining and trading..and my fleet will be complete.

after that it will only get better.. 2.6 and then 3.0 which if the net code improves even 50% im gonna play the fuck out of it.

positron wrote: after that it will only get better.. 2.6 and then 3.0 which if the net code improves even 50% im gonna play the frak out of it.
I wish they would improve their garbage text renderer.
The small writings are hard to read at 1920x1080 resolution, and as i have to turn the res down its now almost impossible to read the chat or the friend descriptions in the "select area to spawn" screen >.>

After all those unkind words I used I finally caved in and became a subscriber. :oops: It was inevitable really, I couldn't get the exclusive bits and pieces without signing up. :angel:
positron wrote:got the Origin 85X for the LTI
tomorrow when MISC will have its sale day gonna buy a HULL-B and use the LTI token on it.
have anoter LTI argo cargo to replace with a prospector and i have LTI on mining and trading..and my fleet will be complete.
I missed your post, positron. I'm also looking forward to the MISC sale but for different reasons. The HULLs hold no interest for me but there is a MISC ship which I came close to getting but decided against and now I regret that decision. :angel:

Online Now