Return to “Games”

Re: Reassembly

Awesome pictures, HowSerendipitous!
BFett wrote:This looks like a larger version of BattleShip Forever. I'll still be keeping an eye on this game though.
No, the art design is similar, but they're very different games. in BattleShip Forever, there are 17 pre-defined ship types you can play. In this game, you design your own using a palette of different parts.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:Awesome pictures, HowSerendipitous!
BFett wrote:This looks like a larger version of BattleShip Forever. I'll still be keeping an eye on this game though.
No, the art design is similar, but they're very different games. in BattleShip Forever, there are 17 pre-defined ship types you can play. In this game, you design your own using a palette of different parts.
BattleShips Forever comes with a ship editor that allows the user to make and save their own ships. I imagine that its editor interface isn't as polished as Reassembly's editor though.

Talvieno wrote:Holy royal forklift. :wtf: That first picture... :shock:

Excellent update, HowSerendipitous!!! I'm curious - how does the game fare in the endgame stages? Are there always new challenges, or does the difficulty flatten out and everything become easy/grindish?
It's definitely gotten easier since I upgraded my ships. I had a lot of trouble with the blues before that and had to avoid them... Everyone else was pretty easy to kill.

Some factions are pretty easy to stomp into oblivion at this point... I'll try going to another universe and see what the enemies are like there. :squirrel:

You seem to be doing well for your self, HowSerendipitous. :ghost:

Also, dat bullet spam. :shock:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

I think the long thing is called a lance and someone made it when the harvesters were different and it ended up killing everything.
Scytale wrote: Look, I know people suck. That's the whole point! My question is, are you going to be as horrible as the mob, or are you going to work to be better?

Jetison333 wrote:I think the long thing is called a lance and someone made it when the harvesters were different and it ended up killing everything.
There were five different versions of it. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Online Now