Return to “Games”

Reassembly

Hey guys,

Through RPS I found Reassembly's kickstarter campaign.
This looks like a fun little game, and pledging doesn't seem too expensive.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: sent them a message asking if they could include a pledge tier with a double or even a four pack. I'd love to pledge more, but the rewards aren't really interesting, I think.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
Re: Reassembly

We noticed these forums show up as a referrer for our Kickstarter so I thought I would stop by and say hi. If it is breaking the rules to come and talk about our game just let me know.

And yes the game used to be called Gamma Void, we changed it to Reassembly because Gamma Void was sort of a generic space game name and there is also Kinetic Void, Void Hunters, and a few other games out there with similar names.

I would love to answer any questions you have about the game, so please feel free to ask.

Ohhhhhhh, this game looks amazing! The graphics style reminds me so much of a little game I used to play called Gravity Well. This looks like the kind of thing I'd back if I could. :D I hope they make it.

Edit: Didn't read the thread first. *waves at the devs* Heyaa, welcome to LT! We were Kickstarter funded too. :) You'll only find friends here. Best of luck in procuring the rest of your funding! As to whether it's okay for you to make an account, there are a couple other game devs that pop in here every once in a while, too, so you're okay.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

There's not much of a resemblance, really (the version I played had the shapes filled in with color):
Image It's an oollllddddd game. The art style wasn't much, but the gameplay was magnificent arcade-style goodness. The biggest similarity, I think, was the feel. Watching yours, you have the same gameplay "feel" that it had.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now