Return to “Games”

Re: Reassembly

Mh. Now look at that.
Looks like all the usual suspects (myself included) backed this one. I'm really looking forward to the beta, this game combines two of the things I liked since I was a wee little Hardenberg: Legos and Spaceships.

-Hardenberg
Hardenberg was my name
And Terra was my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination

It's actually pretty good; the universe could use a few more setup variables and the whole thing would immensely profit from a decent manual, but the basics are there and the whole thing is working without crashing horribly.

I'm really looking forward to see the devmap for this one, it's got potential.
Hardenberg was my name
And Terra was my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination

Hardenberg wrote:It's actually pretty good; the universe could use a few more setup variables and the whole thing would immensely profit from a decent manual, but the basics are there and the whole thing is working without crashing horribly.

I'm really looking forward to see the devmap for this one, it's got potential.
Har, yeah, a manual would be nice! But I puzzled out things fairly shapish and Pow! I'd lost an hours and half to it. :twisted:

So the other day I got steam key and installed this. Game is like bacteria mortal kombat. I move about, everything shoots colorful pixels. Some give points, some kill you. All enemies are bigger and more powerful than you. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do other than fly (swim?), shoot and die. I think I'm getting old. :(

Solith wrote:So the other day I got steam key and installed this. Game is like bacteria mortal kombat. I move about, everything shoots colorful pixels. Some give points, some kill you. All enemies are bigger and more powerful than you. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do other than fly (swim?), shoot and die. I think I'm getting old. :(
You use the points you get to upgrade yourself. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Curiously enough there's a ship lurking in the directory called..... Talvieno_Reassembly_Talv_-_Malletette_20140928_02.11.18.PM_[2999P]!

Must be yours.

So after much blood, sweat, tears, blood and blood, I finally built a ship that wasn't crap. There was a base aways away that I wanted, so I decided to go and claim it in the name of me. So what happened? :twisted:

The journey was a tough one. I had to fight my way through such fearsome opponents as cargo ships and space stations, but after much travelling...

... I'd annihilated enough other ships to use my onboard factory to build a friend.

We made such pretty laser death patterns together.

Hm. That's a big ship. And approximately 358% more powerful than me. Oh dear.

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

Oh, right.

I like Reassembly. :squirrel:

HowSerendipitous wrote:I like Reassembly. :squirrel:
I can see that. :lol:

How does one get the beta again? :think:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

HowSerendipitous wrote:Curiously enough there's a ship lurking in the directory called..... Talvieno_Reassembly_Talv_-_Malletette_20140928_02.11.18.PM_[2999P]!

Must be yours.
Really... That's surprising. o.O I wonder why they included it in the official game... Not that I mind. :P

Your voyages are nothing short of epic. :D Very, very cool! :clap: :clap: :clap: Maybe someday a copy will show up in the LTFC.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
HowSerendipitous wrote:Curiously enough there's a ship lurking in the directory called..... Talvieno_Reassembly_Talv_-_Malletette_20140928_02.11.18.PM_[2999P]!

Must be yours.
Really... That's surprising. o.O I wonder why they included it in the official game... Not that I mind. :P

Your voyages are nothing short of epic. :D Very, very cool! :clap: :clap: :clap: Maybe someday a copy will show up in the LTFC.
I believe they have some sort of system where other player's designs can randomly show up in your SP games and vice versa.

Like spore did.
- The Snark Knight

"Look upward, and share the wonders I've seen."

Online Now