Return to “Games”

Re: Skyrim

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote: :shifty: I wouldn't dream of admitting about behaving in such a manner in real life. :mrgreen:
FTFY

*runs*
:lol:

No, that's not our Victor.

I also need a bit of carnage, I've been enjoying again the finishing moves in Skyrim. Found out that I haven't been playing too much using greatswords, and man...they really do seem to hurt quite a lot :angel:
Last edited by plillevold on Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
old-fashioned :ghost:

Well, Stuff happened and I somehow managed to exchange 2 pieces of colored paper for a strange, grey Box with Stuff written on it. :ghost:

After initial confusion, I put that strange stream of Numbers and Letters into Steam which told me, that everything's OK.

So right now it's downloading Skyrim to my Laptop, while I set upt the Mod Manager and look up the most recommended mods, namely Better water/Graphic/Stuff.

I'll see to the gameplay first and take a careful look at the Vanilla-Experience.

Sadly they didn't have a Guide at the Store...but hey :lol: Where's the fun if I don't have to find out stuff myself :P
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

F4wk35 wrote:Well, Stuff happened and I somehow managed to exchange 2 pieces of colored paper for a strange, grey Box with Stuff written on it.

After initial confusion, I put that strange stream of Numbers and Letters into Steam which told me, that everything's OK.
My copy of the Legendary Edition came with a nice cardboard sleeve over the plastic box. It was close to a real cardboard box but I do miss the big box versions of games.

I'm pleased to read that your purchase went well, Fawkes. It's a good idea to play vanilla before going wild with the mods. Once you've enhanced the game with some truly awesome mods it's impossible to return to the vanilla game. At least that's my experience. :angel:

Thanks for the List, Dino! :D

I've only downloaded those patches and some Graphics-Stuff until now.

Will look at those other mods at a later time. First gotta find out how the Followers work in Vanilla before I start getting mods in that Direction. :ghost:
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

Dinosawer wrote:I installed Skyrim on my work laptop, which has a good CPU and RAM but Intel graphics. So, I modded some lo-graphic stuf, and did some magic to make it look nice.
I kinda like the result:

INCREDIBLY AWESOME GFX
Dinosawer... I like it! :thumbup:
old-fashioned :ghost:

After looking at the difference between my super modded Skyrim and the new version, I am not impressed...at least until new super mods come out for it that really make the upgrade show itself.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:After looking at the difference between my super modded Skyrim and the new version, I am not impressed...at least until new super mods come out for it that really make the upgrade show itself.
You're not alone in feeling that way, Charley. :thumbup: :angel: My 32 bit modded game is stable and plays at a decent fps rate so there is little incentive to change.

Online Now