Return to “Games”

Re: Skyrim

N810 wrote:Well maybe more like top overhaul mods.
that are suitable for teens.
No three way sex mod? What's the point then? ;)

I also discovered that a great many 32bit mods work just fine in the SE if you unpack them and repack them using the new creation kit tool.

The only issue is with mods that need the mod menu that SKUI supplied. Sadly that will probably need to wait until SKSE64 is out (next month perhaps)... Even then I doubt it will be simple to port SKUI to 64 bit. Hopefully someone can convince the original creator.
My Signature

I completely understand real life taking priority over their modding time. Maybe if they realize it is going to take many more months to do (or they can't do it at all anymore) they can release what they have to the modding community and see if another couple groups of people could get out a working version, and the best version will rise to the top.

It's surprising there is no way in the base game to free fly. (I guess they have dragon riding, but I don't find it the same)

Certain parts of the Skyrim world can only be appreciated from the sky.
Spoiler:      SHOW
Spoiler:      SHOW
My Signature

JanB1 wrote:Zantego, I don't remember the quests and people from your first three pictures...is that a Mod? :think:
One is the follower you gain during the Dawngard DLC. Another is an actual character in the main game but normally you cannot take as a follower. I have a mod that allows you to take anyone as a follower. I also have skin texture and mesh (improvement) mods, plus with the slight improvements Special Edition offers, they look somewhat different. The biggest one with Sybil's Stentor is that with my game vampires have a much more slightly different appearance to humans. (Rather than looking like monsters as they do normally, though I think that's a Dawngard thing)
My Signature

Not so much the game...more the merchandise. :D

The pre-ordered Dragonborn Bust finally shipped. I arrived home to the nice surprise of a box of wondrous dimensions. I should have expected the size but I haven't invested in life size busts before so it was kind of eerie looking into the blue eyes of my Nord counterpart. I would advise him to loose the average armour he's wearing and get a suit of deadric armour but I doubt if he would take the advice. *chuckle*

The paint job is good, better than I expected. And he's all polystone! None of this part statue part doll stuff. :angel:

Online Now