Return to “Games”

Re: Skyrim

My current game looks better than the SSE. I'll continue with that until the modders have had time to do their work. SKSE for SSE isn't ready yet so there's no way I can play the game I want in the remastered version. It's as I suspected. :angel:

IronDuke wrote:I could go for one of these: Image :twisted:

--IronDuke
Ah yes, the metal on that item looks quite tasty indeed! :) However, I would prefer a cheeseburger at this current time. ;) :angel:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Silverware wrote:Collectors Edition, Mark 2

Inside is an Steel Longsword, with your name etched along the blade in Dragon Runes.
I was sorely tempted to go for the pledge containing the sword with Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Silver, but I managed to resist the temptation. ;) I'm still not sure if I should have given in, it does look like a nice bit of kit. :angel:

Charley_Deallus wrote:My only worry is...HOW WILL VICTOR SURVIVE WITH NO MODS AT THE BEGINNING!?!?! :ghost: :o :shock:
Thanks for your concern, Charley, but luckily I won't have to face that nightmare without my beloved mods. They played right into my hands by providing a separate game instead of an overwrite. :D

And thanks, Dino, I rarely have to explain my motivations to you. :thumbup: :angel:

IronDuke wrote:I could go for one of these: Image :twisted:

--IronDuke
Talvieno wrote:
Silverware wrote:Collectors Edition, Mark 2

Inside is an Steel Longsword, with your name etched along the blade in Dragon Runes.
That sounds wonderful, but I always preferred axes as my weapons of choice. :angel:

theres only one weapon for true men
the SWORDSPLOSION!!!
Spoiler:      SHOW
it shoots swords that explode into smaller sword grenades :ghost:

Philip Coutts wrote:<whispers> I think I'm the only person who doesn't like skyrim...runs off at pace... :ghost:
Probably... but that's okay.
Well, I'm not so sure about it either. I'll probably play it one day for the story, and for the LoTR vibe, but I am not a fan of how much blood and gore there is.
Actually, any mods that turn that down? :ghost:

--IronDuke
Wait... what? :wtf: There are mods to improve the looks of the vanilla blood (aka, making it more realistic). What you are asking for doesn't exist because... well, that wouldn't be Skyrim (or any good contemporary RPG, for that matter) :ghost: Fun fact: I remember games with the option to switch blood off. Some changing it for splashes of another colors. Mortal Kombat was censored back in the day IIRC.

Statistics are piling up: ED fans don't like Skyrim. :twisted:
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

Online Now