Return to “Games”

Re: Skyrim

In Morrowind, have you been to the tiny island in the top left corner of the map.
(with the crazy argonian and the fork of hopalation) :lol:
"A sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
- Arthur C. Clarke

... I think its kinda pretty. Change everything to a paint smear texture, and add a filter to blur all the corners of models... it would look awesome. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Well I finally found out the solution to my missing audio, I had to install it on my internal drive with my OS on it. Now it works fine. The same thing with Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, which was also having the same issue. Which is strange because I KNOW both of those used to work on my external, and all my other games still do.

But at least I can play again, its been nearly a year, possibly more since I last played, though it is getting close to the release of the remaster :lol:

Yes, the remaster will be cool. :D
Fo4 had some amazing graphics added to it, and Skyrim will make good use of them, especially with all the Josh-Damned trees. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

good lord, i purchased the legendary edition 5 days ago.

Playtime ~ 10 minutes
Modding time ~ 12 hours

250+ mods currently running and the game is not crashing on me ... that means i need more mods.
More people want exploding kittens than exploding ships. Somehow, this makes me happy.
- credits go to dwmagus

HappyGhecko wrote:good lord, i purchased the legendary edition 5 days ago.

Playtime ~ 10 minutes
Modding time ~ 12 hours

250+ mods currently running and the game is not crashing on me ... that means i need more mods.
You do need more mods, HappyGhecko. I spent weeks on the modding process before I started seriously playing the modded game. I can't see the remastered Skyrim being able to outdo the experience I'm already having with the modded game but as it's being offered as a free standalone product I will certainly see if it has anything new to offer in the way of added visual enjoyment. :angel:

64 bit is the main draw for the remaster for most PC players, so once the majority of mods get ported over to it (I heard the process for porting mods is pretty easy) I may switch to using that one instead of the original. Unless it lags as much as fallout 4 does in certain areas. 60fps everywhere except when I get to the city center, then it drops to like 15-20 :evil:

Not that I have heard of personally, but since the code is obviously gonna be quite different, they are gonna have to take a while to analyze and update SKSE to fit with the engine modification. Who knows how long that will take? Though they have been known to update pretty rapidly or so I hear.

Online Now