Return to “Games”

Re: Flagship

I emailed them before I knew about the twitter feed and got a response. :)
Hello,

We haven't posted an update for quite a while, but we're still working on it and hoping to post an update soon. :)

We have pasted a few tweets on our news page at http://flagshipgame.com which show a few of things we've been working on.

Kind regards,
Brad
Looks like it'll still happen!
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

BFett wrote:You know what? I'm not upset at all about their update nor the features being cut. What they are proposing to stick with is actually the game that I saw when it was first advertised. I love the concept of community map making and I do hope it is varied enough to become very interesting.
+1 agreed

Scytale wrote:
BFett wrote:You know what? I'm not upset at all about their update nor the features being cut. What they are proposing to stick with is actually the game that I saw when it was first advertised. I love the concept of community map making and I do hope it is varied enough to become very interesting.
+1 agreed
Agreed, indeed.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now