Return to “Games”

Re: Factorio

0111narwhalz wrote:
Scytale wrote: don't judge me

e: hmm in hindsight that does come across as oddly sexual, which it isn't really meant to be
I was referring more to the extent of your proprioception of your viscera.
Oh good carry on then

Scytale wrote:alright - but for my part, like I said, I'm highly unlikely to engage in multiplayer
And yet you will, if to at worst laugh at talvieno's poor attempts at construction. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

My construction was perfectly fine. I got rails going and some neat external factories set up - a whole multi-stop railway - which, I might add, was something you'd never even touched before. :ghost: I also recall getting some large-scale copy-paste solar plants started.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:My construction was perfectly fine. I got rails going and some neat external factories set up - a whole multi-stop railway - which, I might add, was something you'd never even touched before. :ghost: I also recall getting some large-scale copy-paste solar plants started.
xD
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

It's here! :squirrel:
Liquid transport wagon! Nuclear power! Science overhaul -- four new science packs (alien artifacts/science packs removed)!
Map improvements! Bots can now fish! Tons of balancing!
Circuit network now beefier (read/control drills, pumpjacks, train stops, expanded available combinator operations), and much more performant!
Scarier worms! Flamethrower, tech upgrades, uranium shells for tanks!
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Baile nam Fonn wrote:It's here! :squirrel:
Liquid transport wagon! Nuclear power! Science overhaul -- four new science packs (alien artifacts/science packs removed)!
Map improvements! Bots can now fish! Tons of balancing!
Circuit network now beefier (read/control drills, pumpjacks, train stops, expanded available combinator operations), and much more performant!
Scarier worms! Flamethrower, tech upgrades, uranium shells for tanks!
Yes, finally! I did read every devlog so far since I started playing this game, and last Friday they announced to release the new build today. :mrgreen:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

My game is updated

but

current save is on old version

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

plillevold wrote:
Detritus wrote:My game is updated

but

current save is on old version

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
No upgrade on saves? That seems...not like them :think:
Maybe I did something wrong. :ghost:
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:

Baile nam Fonn wrote:
patch notes post wrote:Disabled loading of saves before 0.12.0 version (You can use 0.12 to load older saves and re-save them).
Relevant? :ghost:
Not at all. :ghost:
I am Groot.

I forgot to mention something important.
Depleted uranium shells (which, btw, represent a large jump in damage for guns) aren't the only added armament.
End game has nukes, for the very rapid planned disassembly of biter bases. :twisted:
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Baile nam Fonn wrote:I forgot to mention something important.
Depleted uranium shells (which, btw, represent a large jump in damage for guns) aren't the only added armament.
End game has nukes, for the very rapid planned disassembly of biter bases. :twisted:
Is the blast radius a set number or is it dependent on how the player makes the warhead? :think:

Or do we not know, and must find out ourselves by accidentally nuking our entire factory. :mrgreen:
I am Groot.

Online Now