Return to “Games”

Re: Factorio

Haha, Talvieno, you will just have to play it Multiplayer only :P
That way you have to wait on at least one other person to be awake and ready to play :P
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Played it all day yesterday, got to the point where i produce blue science packs automatically (and having researched everything i can without them) and have currently done the transition to 100% solar power.

Now onto autocrafting blue electronics :squirrel:

big biter nests are blocking my expansion in about every direction, and they are too strong for me to defeat...
I guess i'll have to build a tank :squirrel:

And if the game had let me, i'd have made a few screenshots, but it didnt let me make good ones.
(For some reason it gave me like 20 sec delay on screenshots without any freeze or lag, weird)

Cornflakes_91 wrote:Played it all day yesterday, got to the point where i produce blue science packs automatically (and having researched everything i can without them) and have currently done the transition to 100% solar power.

Now onto autocrafting blue electronics :squirrel:

big biter nests are blocking my expansion in about every direction, and they are too strong for me to defeat...
I guess i'll have to build a tank :squirrel:

And if the game had let me, i'd have made a few screenshots, but it didnt let me make good ones.
(For some reason it gave me like 20 sec delay on screenshots without any freeze or lag, weird)
I was nowhere near that the last time I stopped. lol I'm gonna have to catch up. I'm so far behind. :(
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Thats strange, use steam to start the game as a non-steam game, then use the steam screenshot features, steam overlay does a good job
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Cornflakes_91 wrote:For others, factorioparty with silver and me in ~8.5 hours, come and join us \o/ (aka, us playing together)

If DWM and Talv are available, we should use that map. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Silverware wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:For others, factorioparty with silver and me in ~8.5 hours, come and join us \o/ (aka, us playing together)

If DWM and Talv are available, we should use that map. :D
...you just want me to host. :lol:
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Talvieno wrote:
Silverware wrote:Host *AND* play DWM. :D
(hopefully I will have internet today... :( still haven't heard from my ISP)
Silver will not have Internet today. :( And maybe not for another week.
This is a problem for me.
Friday is Xcom2...
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Talvieno wrote:oh no! :(
yes, that is a very serious problem.

Why did they delay it for so long??
I only asked on saturday when I moved in. :V
But I was expecting 2-3 days for it to be done, not freaking 12 working days!!

EDIT:: I can play tonight, woo!
Staying late at work cause of a thing I need to test.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now